+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Can People Be Rejected After PPR

quaker

Jun 12, 2017
Happy New Year to you all people, was following this amazing forum and got lots of answers for my questions and wonders about PR,

Please help me now to get some idea about following questions:

1. My passport has no empty pages. Do i need to have an empty page for PPR? I am from Mexico and i have work permit & student visa in my passport.

Please help me to figure out this riddle as i can't find any information clear about that,

Thank you guys and let your PRs come as quick as possible,

Cbhav1

Star Member
Apr 5, 2017
Hello friends!

I got ITA on 8th November, 2017.
Submitted and got AOR on 26th November.
Got medicals passed on 8th December.
Got Request of WE ARE READY TO ISSUE YOUR VISA(S) on 15th December 2017 and was asked to submit my passport.
How much time will it take to get it stamped?

Extra Info: I had various visa among them Schengen and US Visa (B1/B2) for 10 years. Is this helpful in getting your application processed faster?
Did Flash review your application?

OdinNguyen

Mar 30, 2017
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Happy New Year to you all people, was following this amazing forum and got lots of answers for my questions and wonders about PR,

Please help me now to get some idea about following questions:

1. My passport has no empty pages. Do i need to have an empty page for PPR? I am from Mexico and i have work permit & student visa in my passport.

Please help me to figure out this riddle as i can't find any information clear about that,

Thank you guys and let your PRs come as quick as possible,
If you need visa to travel to Canada, you need an empty page in your passport for the one time visa.

gary007

Nov 12, 2017
Hi mate
Congratulations for getting PPR
May I know how much did the immigration took for giving PPR after your case submission ?

Looking for your reply
Regards
Gary
My Online Status:

Application status We received your application. We will send you a message when there is an update or if we need more information from you. Help
Review of eligibility We are reviewing whether you meet the eligibility requirements. Help
Review of medical results You passed the medical exam. Help
Review of additional documents We do not need additional documents. Help
Interview You do not need an interview. We will send you a message if this changes. Help
Background check We are processing your background check. We will send you a message if we need more information. Help
Final decision Your application is in progress. We will send you a message once the final decision has been made.

Why BG is still in Progress?

I have received PPR! Could we be rejected after PPR. I read on this forum somewhere! I hope not...I think must be Terrorist or Rapist or War Crimes people will be rejected after PPR
My Online Status:

Application status We received your application. We will send you a message when there is an update or if we need more information from you. Help
Review of eligibility We are reviewing whether you meet the eligibility requirements. Help
Interview You do not need an interview. We will send you a message if this changes. Help
Background check We are processing your background check. We will send you a message if we need more information. Help
Final decision Your application is in progress. We will send you a message once the final decision has been made.

I have received PPR! Could we be rejected after PPR. I read on this forum somewhere! I hope not...I think must be Terrorist or Rapist or War Crimes people will be rejected after PPR

Yabyih

Jan 12, 2017
United Arab Emirates
Category........
PNP
AOR Received.
10-08-2017
I was overjoyed when I received my PPR last March 12,2018... Unfortunately, it wasn’t easy for me. My employer holds my passport and when I’m asking for it, they insisted in giving it to me because they said I might abscond.

neel_321

Star Member
Oct 23, 2017
Hi Guys,

I received a passport request on 8th Dec and I submitted the same on 11th December at the Visa Office New Delhi.

It's been 23 days (16 working days) and there is change in the status whatsoever. I had a friend who submitted his passport after me, and he got his visa already.

This is really worrying and I am concerned if there is any chance of rejection.

Can anyone please share their thoughts on the same? or anyone sailing in the same boat?
When did you get it back finally?

lamiyarakib

May 7, 2018
is there anyone who has submitted passport in si gaplre and still waiting? they have recieved my passport on 30th april, still no change in applicatioon status in GC account... it says we are processing your background

Ankurd

Star Member
Aug 13, 2018
S
Thanks, Itsmee :) ;)

I am just waiting for that Maple Leaf Visa Sticker on my passport and I would resign on next working day (may be on the same day if time permits)...I cannot wait to stay in that job where everyone was traunting me about Canadian PR and that manager who told everyone I have applied for PR. I am so happy ;D 8) yet skeptical :-[ that one fight is over to begin the struggle again. ???::)

Anyhow this Forum has been really helpful and I can't thank enough I have done this without Consultants or Agents help.

This is my first visa stamp on passport :p and I'll be going abroad first time ever :-X , so really excited too 8)
I can totally understand the feeling..all the best..

Mikias

Star Member
Jun 14, 2018
How far?
You have landed in Canada now?
My Online Status:

GetLucky8888

Star Member
Jan 12, 2019
Hi all,
I applied for FSW got AOR on May 8th and finally received my PPR on 7/25. The PPR email was directly sent to my email address not to myCIC account. Is OK? MyCIC account hasn't been updated either. The email is as follows:

From: "CPCO-FinalRequest / CTDO-DemandeFinale (CIC) " <IRCC.CPCO-FinalRequest-CTDO-DemandeFinale.IRCC@cic.gc.ca>
Date: Jul 25, 2017 2:46 PM
Subject: Ready for Visa / Prêt pour Visa
To: "my email address"
Cc:

My UCI and Application numbers (Both are correct)

Dear "My Name",

The processing of your application for permanent residence in Canada is almost complete. You must complete the following steps within 30 days in order for our office to issue your Confirmation of Permanent Residence and, if applicable, permanent residence visa. If for any reason you are not able to meet this deadline, please inform us immediately by email to: CPC-CTD-Ottawa@cic.gc.ca with details concerning your situation.

Step 1:
Step2:
Step 3:
Step 4:
If you have a mailing address in the U.S.A.:

- The Self-Addressed pre-paid envelope should be arranged with a courier that delivers between Canada and the U.S.A.

- Submit all documents by mail in a single package and send to the following address:

CPC – Ottawa – PR

365 Laurier Avenue West

Ottawa ON K1A 1L1

COMPLETE ANNEX A FOUND AT THE END OF THIS DOCUMENT AND SUBMIT IT WITH YOUR DOCUMENTS.

Regards,

Case Processing Centre – Ottawa

Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada

Government of Canada

www.cic.gc.ca
Hi buddy,

I'm in the same boat here. I received this ppr request thru email but my CIC status hasn't changed. It's showing "We are still reviewing your eligibility" and working on BG check. When did your application get approved after PPR ?

Jakev

Champion Member
Sep 22, 2017
NOC Code......
0114 and 0125
AOR Received.
14-11-2017
Hi buddy,

I'm in the same boat here. I received this ppr request thru email but my CIC status hasn't changed. It's showing "We are still reviewing your eligibility" and working on BG check. When did your application get approved after PPR ?
Guys, it gets approved only after sending through the passport(s)- might take a week or longer depending on which consulate you plan to send it.