+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Can parents of PR with visitor visa enter Canada now?

blal

Star Member
Jul 11, 2018
She flew from Delhi, India. She was just asked for reason of travel and the visa in Delhi airport. That is all.
Hi Ninisha, Glad that you were able to unite with your mother. My parents also plan to come from Delhi airport. How did you go about the quarantine plan? Is it possible if you could share your quarantine plan (you can redact your personal details as needed). Thank you.

Ashy2528

Nov 18, 2018
Note that she will need to be prepared to demonstrate to an airline checkin agent as well as CBSA that she is an immediate family member as per guidelines in link

https://www.canada.ca/en/immigration-refugees-citizenship/services/coronavirus-covid19/visitors/immediate-family.html

Hi there,

This link is very helpful, I have written an email to the email ID mentioned in the link above. I'm expecting too & I would like my mother to come to help me. But I had applied for her Super Visa in June & nothing is moving after receiving a letter requesting biometrics.

Now my question is have anyone received a response from CIC after writing an email mentioned in the above link?

Regards,

Ninisha

Star Member
Dec 18, 2017
Hi Ninisha, Glad that you were able to unite with your mother. My parents also plan to come from Delhi airport. How did you go about the quarantine plan? Is it possible if you could share your quarantine plan (you can redact your personal details as needed). Thank you.
We have a house with basement bedroom and bathroom. She stayed there for two weeks. We left food for her outside the room. She watched TV in the room and did not come out for the 2 weeks.

Ninisha

Star Member
Dec 18, 2017
Hi Ninisha, I'm glad that your mother could make it. Did they accept your plan for her quarantine? did she just explain it to the Airport in Canada or have to provide documents or prove?
They just asked for quarantine plan. Thats all. No document or proof.