+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Can my spouse cancel my PR

John black

Star Member
May 14, 2018
Yea save all that. If you could. Record the arguments as I did. Mine is genuine too. We used to have ups n downs. But than its like she will tell me we go separate ways and than the next day she loves me n misses me again. Most of the time she made me feel inferior.as if I am nobody and she is too intelligent.my opinion in any matter was never good enough. Called me all sorts of names. However I was not really waiting for this sponsorship to come through. For me it was outland.
I stopped communicating. Than she would turn to be polite and than back again. When PR was approved , I didn't travel same day. I waited for about 2 months to see what would be...anyway i travelled to Canada. And when I was at the airport I texted her that I am on my way to her. She said she ain't interested in seeing me. Go to hell. Nowhere else to go. I called n called. Eventually she came to me and left me at her place and gone to work and showed up after 2 days.
Well anyway wish you luck.

Kingcrz

Apr 11, 2019
Yea save all that. If you could. Record the arguments as I did. Mine is genuine too. We used to have ups n downs. But than its like she will tell me we go separate ways and than the next day she loves me n misses me again. Most of the time she made me feel inferior.as if I am nobody and she is too intelligent.my opinion in any matter was never good enough. Called me all sorts of names. However I was not really waiting for this sponsorship to come through. For me it was outland.
I stopped communicating. Than she would turn to be polite and than back again. When PR was approved , I didn't travel same day. I waited for about 2 months to see what would be...anyway i travelled to Canada. And when I was at the airport I texted her that I am on my way to her. She said she ain't interested in seeing me. Go to hell. Nowhere else to go. I called n called. Eventually she came to me and left me at her place and gone to work and showed up after 2 days.
Well anyway wish you luck.
At least you came from out the country so you had a choice to move on with or without her. I dont know why they treat people like that. We are human too.

John black

Star Member
May 14, 2018
I just kept thinking and I still wana be with her , I think it's a psychological issue they have. That they feel they own you. One of the reason there is no more conditional PR. Previously one had to stay with spouse for 2 years at least.
In my case she is responsible to take care of me for 3 years. But I am not asking for all that. She called me and told me while crying that she doesn't have money to pay if I claim welfare.
I told her I don't need all that.
I was treated worst than door mat.
It has affected me mentally. I keep talking about it to myself even in my sleep.

Lately she sent me pics of some black magic that someone has done on her that's why she behaved that way.

Yea well...still a long road . I found a job and my lawyer submitted everything. It's been almost 8 weeks and I hang in balance to what might be the outcome.

Kingcrz

Apr 11, 2019
To be honest I really think they do cause one of my friends said the same thing. Okay bro well all the best in your case and I will try an stay strong through this whole process

canuck_in_uk

VIP Member
May 4, 2012
Visa Office......
London
App. Filed.......
06/12
If your wife is the sponsor, she may be able to withdraw her sponsorship, yes. IRCC may allow her to withdraw depending on the stage of the application. If she is not allowed to withdraw, then you can get your PR and she will have to respect her sponsorship obligations.
A sponsor can withdraw up to the moment a person actually lands as a PR.

Reactions: Kingcrz