+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Can I use 2 Noc codes under FSWP - Express Entry

ansh17

Sep 25, 2018
Hi Guys,

I have a query in connection to the NOC codes.I have a total experience of 3+ years out of which I have 2+ year of work experience in 0124 code and slightly less than 1 year in 1123. When i combine both these experiences, it becomes 3+
I wanted to know if it is okay to use different NOC code in the application? Can I still get full points for my work experience?
Please suggest.

hope2018

Champion Member
Mar 14, 2018
Hi Guys,

I have a query in connection to the NOC codes.I have a total experience of 3+ years out of which I have 2+ year of work experience in 0124 code and slightly less than 1 year in 1123. When i combine both these experiences, it becomes 3+
I wanted to know if it is okay to use different NOC code in the application? Can I still get full points for my work experience?
Please suggest.
Yes but as primary use the one in which you have continous atleast 1 year of experience which in your case is 0124.

Judie123

Jul 16, 2018
Hello,

Thank you for answering my last question. I received invitation from CIC last week for FSW category.

Now, I am even more confused. Should I proceed with just 1 Noc code i.e. 2282 which is 2 years and 4 months for FSWP application? I am also worried, if I dont show paperwork for 6314 which was for 1 year ad 2 months experience, then CIC office may think that I have lied because then my CRS scores wont be 451 as claimed by me under Express Entry.

What shall I do? Shall I proceed with 2282 as primary NOC and also provide supporting evidence for the other occupation so that the CIC case officer knows that I didn't lie. It is little confusing.

Could you please help me out one last time?

Waiting in anticipation.

Thank you
Ritika
Please I am currently facing this. How did it go?. Was your application approved?. Please I have been discouraged not to do this. Kindly advice me.

gautam1

Star Member
Jul 24, 2018
Hi, i have 6 years experience in 2 noc. Both are related to each other and falls under same unit. Can i show just one NOC for all these 6 years or provide teo job title and two NOC. Also i have only one letter from the same employer showing different positions held in the company.

Not: BOTH THE NOC ARE INTER-RELATED. Just some extra duties when i got promited so the noc changes.

Thanks

myth9

Oct 22, 2018
Hello Everyone,

I have recently made my profile in the express entry pool. I am in dilemma because my work experiences fall under 2 separate NOC codes. I have 2 Years and 4 months experience under NOC code 2282 - user support technicians and then 1 year and 2 months experience under code - 6314 - Contact Center supervisor. If don't use the code - 6314 then I loose out on 25 points on skills transferability factor because then my experience will be less than 3 years which is required to get full 50 points.

I don't want to do something which is not allowed under this program. I have read many blogs and contacted few agents but none of them could answer this for me.

Can someone please help me out here with my predicament and tell me if I can proceed with the FSWP program - Express Entry and use 2 NOC codes for my work experiences?

Thank you in advance.

Ritika Singh[/QUO
Hello Everyone,

I have recently made my profile in the express entry pool. I am in dilemma because my work experiences fall under 2 separate NOC codes. I have 2 Years and 4 months experience under NOC code 2282 - user support technicians and then 1 year and 2 months experience under code - 6314 - Contact Center supervisor. If don't use the code - 6314 then I loose out on 25 points on skills transferability factor because then my experience will be less than 3 years which is required to get full 50 points.

I don't want to do something which is not allowed under this program. I have read many blogs and contacted few agents but none of them could answer this for me.

Can someone please help me out here with my predicament and tell me if I can proceed with the FSWP program - Express Entry and use 2 NOC codes for my work experiences?

Thank you in advance.

Ritika Singh
Hi Ritika,
Sorry for bumping up on old thread. I have received ITA but I now realise that my occupation has 2 noc codes.
Worked under noc code 1313 for 2.5 years and 1312 for 12 months. Both were in the same company, Just that it was an internal transfer post promotion. Now I dint mention this on EE profile, and while updating eAPR I am confused. Please let me know what happened in your case.
Thanks in advance

Pia230

Dec 1, 2018
Hello guys, I have one query too. Does one year of dental internship (paid) counts as full time job experience??

I have three years of part time job experience with one NOC and 1year of internship (both were paid) does that means I have 4 years of experirnce?? And which noc should make as a primary??

Please help.

sarahharas

Jan 8, 2019
Hello,

I am recently renewing my EE application as my previous one expired. On my first application I put NOC 2171 as all my work experience consist of IT consultant / analyst.
While going through my work experience and exploring PNP programs, the list of NOCs and their description and 100 of other pages regarding Immigrating ti Canada I realized that around 1 year and 2 months I've work on a position that is more compatible with a IT Financial planner / analyst than just IT analyst which corresponds to NOC 1114. During the period I work as a IT Financial Planner and Analyst I was studying Finance and later after changing job I got my Bachelor degree in Finance. My questions are:

1. Would it be a problem if in my new application I added NOC 1114 for that 1 y 2 m time? Do I need to add any explanation anywhere?
2. Is it ok that I got my finance degree after working on that position.
3. Is it ok to apply for a PNP program with NOC 1114 and my primary NOC on EE is 2171?

Thank you.

rankris

Oct 21, 2014
I am pasting the format of experience letter for a JOB which I had back in 2012 and the payment was in Cash, will there be any additional documents needed apart from this?

CERTIFICATE OF EMPLOYMENT

To whomsoever it may concern,

This is to certify that Mrs: XXXXX was employed with XXXXXXXX from 1st March 2012 to 30th April 2014 on the post of Microbiologist . She was a full time employee 40 hours a week. Her duties were as per following:

XXXX
XXXX
XXXX

She was drawing a salary of 10000 INR per month during her tenure with us and there were no designation changes during this employment.

This letter is issued on request by XXXXX.

Name of issuing person,

Stamp.

Date:

Audarya

Dec 5, 2018
H
Hey guys!

I had this urgent query!

I have 2 jobs spanning around 3 years.
But both the jobs fall under different NOC.
So is it okay to show 2 different NOC for the two jobs or is it unacceptable?

As in, I have experience of 2 yrs in one particular NOC in B category and another work experience of 1 yr 9 mts in another NOC in A category.
So will this cumulatively be counted as 3 years 9 months regardless of the fact it's under different NOC?

Also, from what I have read online, I also need to specify as to what's my "primary" NOC in my application. So how is that to be selected?
Hi did your query get resolved? I am facing same situation

jmm42837

Oct 14, 2018
My situation is: I have letters to proove 5 years of work experience in Brazil as a lawyer, NOC 4112-A. The issue I have is that two years ago I quitted being a lawyer and took a federal court position (better money, stable job....) Not only my work at the federal court fits easily into no NOC, as the court is 'problematic' to give me a letter precising what I do there...My question is: Can I use my 5 year lawyer experience in the last 7 years, and simply ignore my current job (of the last two years)? As far as CIC web site goes, I only need to proove 3 years of work experience in the same NOC in the last ten years, so my situation would be fine...
Hello Buddy,

I have similar situation. Were you able to get any solution for this. I have NOC code for 3+ years which is primary and then 2 years for different NOC code. I was thinking to put 3+ years for primary NOC only and not the other NOC for 2 years. Do you think it is fine?

Pkpk

Star Member
Oct 25, 2018
Hello Everyone,

Thank you in advance.

Ritika Singh
Hi,

Did you get PR using 2 NOC codes.

Plz share.

Pkpk

Star Member
Oct 25, 2018
Hi
Hi Everyone - I have a related question. I have around 6 years of experience in different NOC.

From Jan 2010 to Mar 2014 in NOC 2171 ( Information analyst or consultant) 4 + years experience

Took break for Marriage and then Maternity - April 2014 to Dec 2015
Januar 2016 - Till today . Pre Primary teacher ( NOC 4214)

My question is while filling the EE profile under the Work experience section, is there a checkbox where we specify one job code as primary and the other job code as secondary.

In my case I would want to mark NOC 2171 as primary and NOC 4214 as secondary.

Please suggest.
Hii.. Did you get PR under EE using 2 NOC codes?

Pkpk

Star Member
Oct 25, 2018
6 month of experience in one NOC, 2 years 5month another NOC and last 6 months in different NOC. I can select 3 years of experience or 2 Years and secondly while filing Express entry can I select 3 NOC?
Hi.. did you get PR using different NOCs?