+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Can I update spouse accompanying to YES after receiving OINP nomination

rajn

Feb 15, 2018
Yes, mine drops below cutoff if I add my spouse. Why are you still concerned about this as in my understanding, you've got nomination? In your case, I think you should pay more attention to how to explain to VO if necessary. I saw answers in the beginning of this thread. He did the same thing with you but didn't really explain to any party.
Yes I haven't. But figuring out way how to explain it to VO officer

wfingercrossedEE

Dec 13, 2019
Yes I haven't. But figuring out way how to explain it to VO officer
Yeah. Sounds to me that 600 is definitely there for you and you've got the ITA, haven't you? So, now you just need to figure out how to explain if the VO is concerned about why you put it differently in OINP application. Hope he doesn't know about this!

Reactions: rajn

Komkom

Mar 1, 2020
Yeah. Sounds to me that 600 is definitely there for you and you've got the ITA, haven't you? So, now you just need to figure out how to explain if the VO is concerned about why you put it differently in OINP application. Hope he doesn't know about this!
I saw a post on fb where the PA added her spouse after nomination and got her pr.

I did a screen ahot of the page but dont know how to share here

https://m.facebook.com/groups/search/?groupID=780067965505427&query=areeha&ref=content_filter&tsid=0.8156006801239155&source=typeahead

You can search for the post with the above link

Last edited:

rajn

Feb 15, 2018

Kunmex101

Jan 1, 2021
Hello everyone, please kindly help me out. Initially, I used my cousin as a relative to register for EE and Ontario which was 467.

However, Ontario's last minimum nomination was 460, so they sent me an invitation. but people told me EE only recognize blood relationship.
So I decided to remove my cousin and my wife. my score is 462 now.
Should I go ahead to receive the Nomination and make payment
will there be any issue with me editing the EE?
am afraid of loosing 1500CAD

Kunmex101

Jan 1, 2021
Please do Ontario accept gift deed? my mother wants to transfer 70% of the money for me, or is it not mandatory to submit POF along when submitting documents for NOI

rocknawal

Feb 19, 2021
I saw a post on fb where the PA added her spouse after nomination and got her pr.

I did a screen ahot of the page but dont know how to share here

https://m.facebook.com/groups/search/?groupID=780067965505427&query=areeha&ref=content_filter&tsid=0.8156006801239155&source=typeahead

You can search for the post with the above link
Hi , Is it possible to send me the screen shot to rock.nawal@gmail.com. Thanks in advance. Else you can share on this forum using insert image button.

Alisha25j

Aug 3, 2018
Hi guys.. Would really like to hear out from you guys if you have changed your oinp and express entry profile from non accompanying spouse to accompanying? 1. Did you add spouse before submitting the onip account.
2. Did you submit your application to Oinp as single applicant, and later took a mail confirmation to add spouse.
3. Received nomination (600 points) and then added spouse to Oinp account and later added in EE profile
4. Any hurdles that you came across with regards to VO or just explaining in LOE was sufficient...
Since the thread is old I'm tagging few of you guys as you are way ahead in the process @rajn @wfingercrossedEE @kunalrmahajan @sohailirfan @Tania178 @tomato234 @PreetKaur1

TIA

rajn

Feb 15, 2018
Hi guys.. Would really like to hear out from you guys if you have changed your oinp and express entry profile from non accompanying spouse to accompanying?

1. Did you add spouse before submitting the onip account. $rajn: Yes, initially EE profile is not with the spouse but i applied OINP with the spouse details and if not you can also request OINP for adding they might have a process to add the spouse to the application. OINP can help in this case.

2. Did you submit your application to Oinp as single applicant, and later took a mail confirmation to add spouse.
3. Received nomination (600 points) and then added spouse to Oinp account and later added in EE profile $rajn: NO. received 600 with spouse
4. Any hurdles that you came across with regards to VO or just explaining in LOE was sufficient... $rajn: submitted EE 20 days so still waiting
Since the thread is old I'm tagging few of you guys as you are way ahead in the process @rajn @wfingercrossedEE @kunalrmahajan @sohailirfan @Tania178 @tomato234 @PreetKaur1

TIA