+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Can i submit another spousal PR application

Rnr9153

Jan 5, 2021
I did a mistake in my first application, missed to electronically signing the 5669 form but signed manually, Can i submit another set of application before getting the previous application sent back ?

armoured

VIP Member
Feb 1, 2015
I did a mistake in my first application, missed to electronically signing the 5669 form but signed manually, Can i submit another set of application before getting the previous application sent back ?
I don't know answer 100% - but think likely they will accept signed in ink. (Keep in mind this form also used for electronic-only submissions)

How long ago did you submit? Have you received any correspondence since?

It is possible to update and submit via webform. If you do not have a file or temporary file number yet, you'll need to either get the temporary file number or provide as much info as possible to 'match' the paper file to your webform submission (UCI best if you already have). It may take them some time to respond and actually match/attach the webform submission, so unfortunately that would mean waiting to find out.

(Don't know about wisdom of submitting a completely new submission when previous has already been received)

Rnr9153

Jan 5, 2021
I don't know answer 100% - but think likely they will accept signed in ink. (Keep in mind this form also used for electronic-only submissions)

How long ago did you submit? Have you received any correspondence since?

It is possible to update and submit via webform. If you do not have a file or temporary file number yet, you'll need to either get the temporary file number or provide as much info as possible to 'match' the paper file to your webform submission (UCI best if you already have). It may take them some time to respond and actually match/attach the webform submission, so unfortunately that would mean waiting to find out.

(Don't know about wisdom of submitting a completely new submission when previous has already been received)
I submitted it just yesterday, I tried all the ways i can with Canada post to stop the package, but they cannot intercept the package it seems.
When i called the IRCC customer service this morning, she is like accepting the application is 50-50 chances and depends on the immigration officer. however she told me that i can resubmit the application with an explanation letter kept on top explaining the situation. I decided to prepare new application as of now.

Reactions: armoured

albertfernandes89

Dec 23, 2020
canada
I am in similar situation. After submitting my application I found I missed to include barcode sheets for imm0008 form alone. My application reached Sydney office today. I have couriered updated imm0008 form with letter of explanation providing details of courier tracking id. Hope my application S not sent back

Rnr9153

Jan 5, 2021
I am in similar situation. After submitting my application I found I missed to include barcode sheets for imm0008 form alone. My application reached Sydney office today. I have couriered updated imm0008 form with letter of explanation providing details of courier tracking id. Hope my application S not sent back
I’m not sure how’d the immigration officer that’s looking at your application package will know that you sent another mail with the updated form. Did you send the whole new application package with the LOE?

albertfernandes89

Dec 23, 2020
canada
I’m not sure how’d the immigration officer that’s looking at your application package will know that you sent another mail with the updated form. Did you send the whole new application package with the LOE?
No I had just sent the updated imm0008 form. It was just a try. Provided tracking id of courier n personal details of sponsor n principal applicant. If they ask again later I will submit later.praying n Hoping that my application not be returned back for this mistake of leaving bar code sheet