+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Can I sponsor my brother and his family and my parents together

muzokh

Feb 27, 2018
Hi Guys
I appreciate if someone reply me. Thanks in advance
I want to apply for my brother and his family and at the same time I want to apply my parents.
One of my friend told me that if you are going to apply them together then there is a big chance for rejection.
Now my question is that Is this really matter to apply both together?.
My second questions is that do I need to notarized letter of invitation?
Is there any sample invitation letter then I can use as template?. I checked Google but no luck with good invitation letter.

Thanks in advance

Muz

Bryanna

VIP Member
Sep 8, 2014
Hi Guys
I appreciate if someone reply me. Thanks in advance
I want to apply for my brother and his family and at the same time I want to apply my parents.
One of my friend told me that if you are going to apply them together then there is a big chance for rejection.
Now my question is that Is this really matter to apply both together?.
My second questions is that do I need to notarized letter of invitation?
Is there any sample invitation letter then I can use as template?. I checked Google but no luck with good invitation letter.

Thanks in advance

Muz
You cannot *sponsor* any visitors. You can only host them.

Each applicant must be able to prove that s/he has a genuine purpose of visit + strong individual ties to his/her home country + finances to pay for the visit. This means your brother and each member of his immediate family will be assessed separately from your parents.

It must not seem like they could be potential overstayers/asylum claimants.... nor should it seem like they are financially dependent on you.

You must check with the VFS in their home country if notarization is required. Your invitation letter is only a supporting document for their applications

muzokh

Feb 27, 2018
You cannot *sponsor* any visitors. You can only host them.

Each applicant must be able to prove that s/he has a genuine purpose of visit + strong individual ties to his/her home country + finances to pay for the visit. This means your brother and each member of his immediate family will be assessed separately from your parents.

It must not seem like they could be potential overstayers/asylum claimants.... nor should it seem like they are financially dependent on you.

You must check with the VFS in their home country if notarization is required. Your invitation letter is only a supporting document for their applications
Thanks for the reply, Can I host my parents and my brother family together?

Buletruck

VIP Member
May 18, 2015
You can provide letters of invitation for all of them, but whether they are approved is up to IRCC and the strength of their applications.

muzokh

Feb 27, 2018
Thanks for the reply, do I need to create 2 letters of invitation, one for my brother and family and second one for my parents or write a single letter for both?. Thanks in advance