+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Can I sent more supported documents to CIC after Apply my application

harryminh

Mar 11, 2013
Hi everyone,
I knew my wife from 2009, then we got married in May 2012. I send my application to sponsor my wife in Nov 2012 (I send all my supported documents include; Marriage Certificate, Marriage Pictures and all other pictures, Finance supported, Phone bills, All records of chatting and contacting while we stay away from each other). CIC in Singapore received my application in Dec 20, 2012 until now it is still Application Received. I have a question, will the CIC accept if I sent more supported documents while My application is processing? Because I came back Vietnam to see my wife in July 2013, and we had a small trip to Thailand. Therefore, I want to sent more information and pictures to support my application, I am not sure it will be suitable for me to do that.
Please give me an advice, thank you everyone.

Minh

zardoz

VIP Member
Feb 2, 2013
Canada
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
London
App. Filed.......
16-02-2013
VISA ISSUED...
31-07-2013
LANDED..........
09-11-2013
harryminh said:
Hi everyone,
I knew my wife from 2009, then we got married in May 2012. I send my application to sponsor my wife in Nov 2012 (I send all my supported documents include; Marriage Certificate, Marriage Pictures and all other pictures, Finance supported, Phone bills, All records of chatting and contacting while we stay away from each other). CIC in Singapore received my application in Dec 20, 2012 until now it is still Application Received. I have a question, will the CIC accept if I sent more supported documents while My application is processing? Because I came back Vietnam to see my wife in July 2013, and we had a small trip to Thailand. Therefore, I want to sent more information and pictures to support my application, I am not sure it will be suitable for me to do that.
Please give me an advice, thank you everyone.

Minh
You should probably wait until CIC contacts you if they require more. There is always a chance that the new information will get lost or is simply not needed.

harryminh

Mar 11, 2013
zardoz said:
You should probably wait until CIC contacts you if they require more. There is always a chance that the new information will get lost or is simply not needed.
thanks Zardor