+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Can I remove my non primary NOC work experience after receiving ITA ?

shar01

Oct 1, 2020
Hello Friends/Seniors,

I am in urgent need of help from all the experienced people out there. I have received my ITA however while working to collect all the documents, I am unable to get the reference letter from one of my employer. The employment belongs to one of my earliest job and is under non primary noc code. At the time time of applying for ITA I was not aware that I would not be able to get my reference letter, however when I contacted them they have refused to provide it, mainly because it was between 2013 and 2014.

I have checked and it does not seem to be affecting my CRS score, Please help me to understand that if I can remove that employment history to personal history even after I have received my ITA. Would immigration take this as a fraud or cheating, or would it affect my application in an adverse way.

Any help would be really appreciated. Look forward to your response.

Regards

bellaluna

VIP Member
May 23, 2014
Yes, it's fine.

If you want to be on the safe side, also include an explanation detailing why you removed it, which is essentially your post.

shar01

Oct 1, 2020
Yes, it's fine.

If you want to be on the safe side, also include an explanation detailing why you removed it, which is essentially your post.
@bellaluna apologies for replying late to this. Thanks a lot for your response, gives me a sense of relief. In addition to that one of my employer has sent me a scanned black and white copy of the lor. I was wondering if this would be an acceptable document.