+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

can I not disclose one Master's degree from the two I have?

banoco

Dec 24, 2016
I have two Master's degrees, one from a foreign country and one from Canada. I only mentioned the Canadian degree while I entered the pool since the other degree won't contribute to my EE score. Now I have been selected from the pool. In the personal history part, I have to disclose my stay of over 1 year in that foreign country over ten years ago. Should I update education part to add the other degree? Will this be regarded as misrepresentation?

SCC

Star Member
Dec 5, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Nomination.....
30-12-2016
banoco said:
I have two Master's degrees, one from a foreign country and one from Canada. I only mentioned the Canadian degree while I entered the pool since the other degree won't contribute to my EE score. Now I have been selected from the pool. In the personal history part, I have to disclose my stay of over 1 year in that foreign country over ten years ago. Should I update education part to add the other degree? Will this be regarded as misrepresentation?
Update the profile.. Mention that you were studying in the Activity screen.

In the education screen, mention that you had a Masters degree from a foreign institute and ECA wasn't done for that degree. So, you won't get the points for that degree but the Misrepresentation part will take care of itself. Bulletproof your application