+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Can I make one profile for both my parents?

frightenedpanda

Sep 12, 2017
I am in the process of applying for a tourist visa for my parents. I made my father's profile as he will be the primary applicant. Do I need to make my mother's profile as separate? or is there a way I can add her to my father's profile as she will be the dependent.

manianz47

Sep 15, 2008
You can add additional Family members. Your Father will be the Primary and Mother will be Supplementary. You will pay all the Fees together. Document requirements for the Supplementary applicant will be fewer compared to the Primary

Reactions: frightenedpanda

frightenedpanda

Sep 12, 2017
You can add additional Family members. Your Father will be the Primary and Mother will be Supplementary. You will pay all the Fees together. Document requirements for the Supplementary applicant will be fewer compared to the Primary
Thanks! there is a question about if additional family members are coming with you. I said Yes to it. But now in the document checklist, there is a section for Marriage License/Certificate and its a mandatory upload. They are 75+ years old and don't have a marriage certificate. Can I upload their passports which have their spouse's names as proof they are married?