+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

can i go to canada through blood relation

Geetgill

Sep 6, 2018
Hi
I am indian and became Canadian citizen now..now i want to sponsor my family in canada...is anyone know that if there is any blood relation in canada...coz my sisters and brother in india and all are married...
Please let me know if anyone know about blood relation in canada.
Thank you

Seatou

Aug 2, 2019
Hi
I am indian and became Canadian citizen now..now i want to sponsor my family in canada...is anyone know that if there is any blood relation in canada...coz my sisters and brother in india and all are married...
Please let me know if anyone know about blood relation in canada.
Thank you
You can sponsor your parents. However, you can also sponsor one of your siblings and his or her immediate family members IF you meet the requirements of Lonely Canadian rule.

canuck78

VIP Member
Jun 18, 2017
No he won’t be able to sponsor his siblings if his parents are alive and he can attempt to sponsor them through the PGP program. The siblings will have to qualify for immigration on their own.

Jets13

Dec 12, 2016
Ok

So if a person has a PR then he can only sponsor dependent children . None other than !?!
i believe that's correct. if they are older they would have to qualify for PR on their own qualifications. I could be wrong lets see what others say.

edit: a pr can also sponsor other family members like spouse or parents if selected.

CAsharma

May 2, 2019
i believe that's correct. if they are older they would have to qualify for PR on their own qualifications. I could be wrong lets see what others say.

edit: a pr can also sponsor other family members like spouse or parents if selected.
Ok Unfortunately.

Hello everyone,
I had a query. I would be glad if anyone can provide me a solution. Actually, i wanted to ask if family recently moves to canada as a permanent resident, except for their unmarried daughter (age more than 22) how she can move along? Can she apply visitor visa ? Or PR is the last resort ??

scylla

VIP Member
Jun 8, 2010
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-05-2010
AOR Received.
19-08-2010
File Transfer...
28-06-2010
Passport Req..
01-10-2010
VISA ISSUED...
05-10-2010
LANDED..........
05-10-2010
Ok Unfortunately.

Hello everyone,
I had a query. I would be glad if anyone can provide me a solution. Actually, i wanted to ask if family recently moves to canada as a permanent resident, except for their unmarried daughter (age more than 22) how she can move along? Can she apply visitor visa ? Or PR is the last resort ??
A visitor visa does not allow her to move to Canada. All it does is allow her to visit.

If she wants to get PR, she has to qualify on her own through an economic immigration stream like Express Entry.

Reactions: lion.com

CAsharma

May 2, 2019
A visitor visa does not allow her to move to Canada. All it does is allow her to visit.

If she wants to get PR, she has to qualify on her own through an economic immigration stream like Express Entry.

Ok so through visitor visa She can visit for a short while like temporary but if she gets PR it would be a different affair