+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Can I get visa with this type of profile for may intake (plz reply)

Jas42

Dec 17, 2013
I got 70% in 10 std. and 66% in 12 std.(non medical)
I got offer letter from Icm Manitoba in UTP stage 2 in science(bachelor of science)
what are chances of visa.....

jaspriet

Star Member
Apr 9, 2013
Re: Can I get visa with this type of profile

Jas42 said:
I got 70% in 10 std. and 66% in 12 std.(non medical)
I got offer letter from Icm Manitoba in UTP stage 2 in science
what are chances of visa.....
your academics are strong .

visa chances depends upon SOP,Ilets,course to be studied in canada, funds and file presentation

Jas42

Dec 17, 2013

jaspriet said:
your academics are strong .

visa chances depends upon SOP,Ilets,course to be studied in canada, funds and file presentation
hello bro....thxx for reply.....my ielts score are listening 7 ... reading 6.....speaking 5.5 ...writing 6....I will definitely work on these areas which you mentioned. .....I just want to know that whether my course matches with my past study

jaspriet

Star Member
Apr 9, 2013

Jas42 said:
hello bro....thxx for reply.....my ielts score are listening 7 ... reading 6.....speaking 5.5 ...writing 6....I will definitely work on these areas which you mentioned. .....I just want to know that whether my course matches with my past study
yes B.Sc is a perfect match for +2 non medical passout. just you need to properly explain in your SOP that why you want to opt for this program then you ll get visa.
And when you apply for University program the chances of getting visa are high. So be relaxed and apply.

jaspriet

Star Member
Apr 9, 2013
Jas42 said:
dhillo dhanvaadh veer g.....
thanking you cordially
hello jas42 your inbox is full so i cant send message.empty your inbox

i want to tell you that do proper research before choosing Location,college and course in Canada.dont take decision by blindly following your consultant.