+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Can I get a visa after being deported from the USA ?

Discussion in 'Visa Offices in South America' started by Johanna24, Oct 14, 2017.

  1. i was deported back in 2012 to my origin country colombia. Because I had some charges of theft under 100 dollars I need to know if I can apply for a visato Canada. I’m currently enrolled in college I’m almost done with my studies and I want to move to Canada to work on my field (computer engineering)
  2. Since you were deported, it's highly unlikely you will qualify for any temporary visa like a visitor visa, work permit or study permit.

    If you want to move to Canada, you will need to apply to immigrate. Details here: http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/immigrate/index.asp
  3. Hum...it won't be easy, maybe you should visit a lawyer and ask him???

Share This Page