+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Can I create 2 profile in EE

sanjitpandey

Jan 28, 2015
Hi

Can we create 2 profile in EE pool. One with Spouse points and another one is without spouse. For my case if I apply indivual without spouse point my score is more. When calculate with spouse points its less.

So Can I create 2 profile in EE pool or need to create any one.

lovecorazn

Star Member
Jan 6, 2015
sanjitpandey said:
Hi

Can we create 2 profile in EE pool. One with Spouse points and another one is without spouse. For my case if I apply indivual without spouse point my score is more. When calculate with spouse points its less.

So Can I create 2 profile in EE pool or need to create any one.
Hello,
Wer on the same boat here. I also have been thinking on asking the same question. I hope some experts can enlighten us.

Hemi427

Jan 31, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Logically speaking, the answer should be no, unless of course you have pulled off your initial application. Since you are adding your passport and other details, the system should pick up these unique identification numbers and match it against the existing profiles so as to avoid duplicity?? So I think, creating two profiles with same passport etc. might create redundancy in the system. I might be wrong....

lovecorazn

Star Member
Jan 6, 2015
Hemi427 said:
Logically speaking, the answer should be no, unless of course you have pulled off your initial application. Since you are adding your passport and other details, the system should pick up these unique identification numbers and match it against the existing profiles so as to avoid duplicity?? So I think, creating two profiles with same passport etc. might create redundancy in the system. I might be wrong....
Yes, maybe u had a point .That's why i had second thoughts on that. Unless, there is somebody who can make farther clarifications..

rickvinod

Dec 10, 2014
If you are married you have no choice, but to apply with your Spouse. No matter it reduces your point. Cheating CIC as not married will ban you from applying for 5 years. Instead you can have WES and IELTS done for your spouse.

lovecorazn

Star Member
Jan 6, 2015
rickvinod said:
If you are married you have no choice, but to apply with your Spouse. No matter it reduces your point. Cheating CIC as not married will ban you from applying for 5 years. Instead you can have WES and IELTS done for your spouse.
Thank you :=)

lovecorazn

Star Member
Jan 6, 2015
FSW seeker said:
Hello,
If you please how can i correctly calculate my points for express entry ? Thank you
I think you can find the answers to your question here.

http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/express-entry/criteria-crs.asp

Goodness

Star Member
Jan 3, 2015
Can someone apply for more than one EE program. Can one apply for both FSW and FST at the same time. Or have two mycic account FSW in EE and FST in EE. Pls reply needed urgently. Thanks