+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Can I change my program

Agyeiwaa

Jul 24, 2022
I am a recent graduate from the university and I chose a diploma program instead of masters. My visa has been rejected twice because according to the officer , there is no relation between my job and past studies. I have found a new masters program that I really love . Can I continue with the application or the chances of my visa still being rejected is still high.

RamSatt

Mar 8, 2021
Toronto, Ontario
Category........
STUDY
Visa Office......
Ottawa
App. Filed.......
09-12-2020
Med's Done....
15-11-2020
Passport Req..
17-03-2021
VISA ISSUED...
05-03-2021
LANDED..........
19-04-2021
Did you order GCMS notes? That's a better way to understand what the reasons for refusal were.

Agyeiwaa

Jul 24, 2022
Yes please
It reads that there is no connection between my program of studies and my job experience

Taran D

VIP Member
Oct 1, 2020
I am a recent graduate from the university and I chose a diploma program instead of masters. My visa has been rejected twice because according to the officer , there is no relation between my job and past studies. I have found a new masters program that I really love . Can I continue with the application or the chances of my visa still being rejected is still high.
The progression in education is considered good, make sure the course you are choosing is related to your previous studies. In that case it gives a picture that the student is genuinely interested in studies and is taking up the same line of education.

Naturgrl

VIP Member
Apr 5, 2020
Yes please
It reads that there is no connection between my program of studies and my job experience
So does this new Masters program build on your studies and expands on your job experience. You want to justify the costs of the program with career advancement (higher pay/promotion). Is the Masters at a public DLI?