+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Can I change info on my profile after receiving ITA?

kryt0n

VIP Member
Sep 30, 2014
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
16-03-2017
Passport Req..
11-07-2017
Indi88 said:
thank you

Well I was thinking of opening new EE profile and wait for next draw as i have these (stupid) discrepancies. I dont want to lose this ITA from 25th jan but if I receive ITA in next round for my new profile i will decline this ITA. Is it allowed and will it have some impact during assessment of PR application?
No issue. Just decline this one and you'll be back in the pool. Make all the changes and you'll get a new ITA in no time.

Indi88

Star Member
Jan 29, 2017
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
01-04-2017
kryt0n said:
No issue. Just decline this one and you'll be back in the pool. Make all the changes and you'll get a new ITA in no time.
I am scared if the points go up. So just to be sure i am thinking about opening new EE profile and if i receive ITA in it I will decline my current ITA from current EE profile. But also worried if it might have some consequences?

What are your suggestions?
Thanking you

kryt0n

VIP Member
Sep 30, 2014
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
16-03-2017
Passport Req..
11-07-2017
Indi88 said:
I am scared if the points go up. So just to be sure i am thinking about opening new EE profile and if i receive ITA in it I will decline my current ITA from current EE profile. But also worried if it might have some consequences?

What are your suggestions?
Thanking you
You are supposed to decline this ITA and then it will automatically receive enter the pool. You're not allowed to have two accounts, although I'm sure there's others who do it.

How many points do you have?

Indi88

Star Member
Jan 29, 2017
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
01-04-2017
kryt0n said:
You are supposed to decline this ITA and then it will automatically receive enter the pool. You're not allowed to have two accounts, although I'm sure there's others who do it.

How many points do you have?
I have 456 points.

kryt0n

VIP Member
Sep 30, 2014
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
16-03-2017
Passport Req..
11-07-2017
Indi88 said:
I have 456 points.
Well I think you're fine either way. What not wait till the next draw? If it's low then you can decline this ITA and enter the pool again in time for the next one.

Indi88

Star Member
Jan 29, 2017
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
01-04-2017
kryt0n said:
Well I think you're fine either way. What not wait till the next draw? If it's low then you can decline this ITA and enter the pool again in time for the next one.
Thank you for your suggestion.
But i guess i will just create another profile and wait for the next draw. I dont want to take any chance on the draw scores. TOO MUCH NAIL BITING.

carlucho34

Star Member
Jan 1, 2016
Indi88 said:
Thank you for your suggestion.
But i guess i will just create another profile and wait for the next draw. I dont want to take any chance on the draw scores. TOO MUCH NAIL BITING.
I was also thinking of creating another one and do the same, so I can apply along with my partner. The thing is that I already have a UCI or whatever number they give you if you have applied for previous visas and permits, so I doubt it's a good idea in my case.

themaverick

Feb 7, 2019
Hello

How do we send a LOE before ITA? Our profile needs several changes and edits.
Thanks
You have two options, If you are yet to receive ITA
Option 1 - you can delete current profile and create a new profile with the correct details.
Option 2 - you can edit it post ITA, while applying for PR. This is more complicated as you need to provide LOE in this case.

samikdg

Apr 27, 2018
Hello

How do we send a LOE before ITA? Our profile needs several changes and edits.
Thanks
Before getting ITA, LOE is not required as the EE profile is editable anyway. So, you can do whatever changes and edits required till you get ITA, no explanations needed. Profile deletion is also not required at all.

Umitca

Oct 29, 2022
Hi ,
If I receive an ITA with the score of 483 , but I remove some work experience after ITA and have a 400 score which is below cut off score, I know I will not be eligible , but what if I pass french exam between ITA and PR application and pump up the score to 495 ? Can I still be eligible although at the time of invitation my score was below cut off score?
Thanks,

Taran D

VIP Member
Oct 1, 2020
Hi ,
If I receive an ITA with the score of 483 , but I remove some work experience after ITA and have a 400 score which is below cut off score, I know I will not be eligible , but what if I pass french exam between ITA and PR application and pump up the score to 495 ? Can I still be eligible although at the time of invitation my score was below cut off score?
Thanks,
You get ITA based on the experience, age, english level, work experience and other like wise things, so after you receive it you cannot change anything as far as I know and had to notify IRCC if you want to change anything like change of job or province. Also had heard about some cases of cancellation of ITA after changes. But I maybe wrong, but why would you need to remove work experience in the first place?

Umitca

Oct 29, 2022
You get ITA based on the experience, age, english level, work experience and other like wise things, so after you receive it you cannot change anything as far as I know and had to notify IRCC if you want to change anything like change of job or province. Also had heard about some cases of cancellation of ITA after changes. But I maybe wrong, but why would you need to remove work experience in the first place?
Thank you for your response.
It's because I am not sure if I can provide a good reference letter for the work experience , but I can pass French exam and reach B2 level , so I prefer to pass French exam to have a buffer if in case my work experience is not accepted.
With B2 french level , my CRS score will be above the cut off score without the need to provide work experience documents.

But I will take the French exam after ITA and add it to my profile before the PR application.
I wanted to know if I add the French exam results after ITA it will be accepted and my score will be increased or no?

Thanks,