+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Can I apply visa for family while going as student

SaimonBlue

Star Member
May 13, 2009
Dear All,

I am planning to study in Master program in Canadian University. I like to apply student visa and also would intend to bring my spouse and son with me and apply visa together.

We have sufficient fund show as financial proof for student visa and my family during stay in Canada covering tuition fee, air fare, accommodation expenses and others. Additionally, we have fixed assets in both of our name which can be show as evidence for country ties.

Do we have possibility of getting visa together?

Your valuable and detailed suggestions will be deeply appreciated.

Thanks.

hussain-lala

Nov 7, 2013
Dear All,

I am planning to study in Master program in Canadian University. I like to apply student visa and also would intend to bring my spouse and son with me and apply visa together.

We have sufficient fund show as financial proof for student visa and my family during stay in Canada covering tuition fee, air fare, accommodation expenses and others. Additionally, we have fixed assets in both of our name which can be show as evidence for country ties.

Do we have possibility of getting visa together?

Your valuable and detailed suggestions will be deeply appreciated.

Thanks.
As per rules, yes. But it depends upon your profile and how you convince the visa officer that your intention is study and return back home.
I have already applied for study permit and for Visas for my family.
Let’s see!