+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Can I apply study permit for a diploma course if I am bachelor degree holder?

Perfectmum

Jun 26, 2019
I have graduated in university with a degree. I am interested to apply a diploma course in Manitoba. But some agents told me I have to apply a master programme. However, my associated degree do not have relative master here and i am afraid i get a master offer without basic knowledge and i may fail to graduate.

Anyone have some questions? Seems I cannot find much information on that.

Many thanks!

Perfectmum

Jun 26, 2019
What is your Bachelor's in and what are some Master's you are looking at?
I have a bachelor degree of quantity surveying .

Currently, I am interested in university of winnipeg PACE - Project Management diploma as 1 year. I believe this is somehow related to my profession in construction estimator. Please advise if it is risky to take this in my study plan.

Nov 17, 2020
What is your Bachelor's in and what are some Master's you are looking at?
Hi,

I completed my Bsc (Hons) in Business Management in 2017. I am planning to do 2 years PG Diploma in Financial Management at PACE University of Winnipeg. I have work experience in Accounting with no particular relevant paper qualification in accounting. Hence PG Diploma and I can not afford for an MBA.

Any advice please ?

Impatient Dankaroo

VIP Member
Jan 10, 2020
Hi,

I completed my Bsc (Hons) in Business Management in 2017. I am planning to do 2 years PG Diploma in Financial Management at PACE University of Winnipeg. I have work experience in Accounting with no particular relevant paper qualification in accounting. Hence PG Diploma and I can not afford for an MBA.

Any advice please ?
That is a good program with your background and your chances for visa will be good