+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

can i apply for skilled worker visa (i have Master computer science degree and 1

fahimaamir

Aug 20, 2009
Sir
i have Master computer science degree and 12 year experience.
i am sending my cv please see and give me idea can i apply for skilled worker visa in
0213 - Click here for a description of the occupation and duties of Computer and Information Systems Managers:
or
0213 - Click here for other example job titles of Computer and Information Systems Managers; category

thank you

aamir :-\

explorer101

Champion Member
Jan 30, 2010
CANADA
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
fahimaamir said:
Sir
i am sending my cv please see and give me idea can i apply for skilled worker visa in
0213 - Click here for a description of the occupation and duties of Computer and Information Systems Managers:
or
0213 - Click here for other example job titles of Computer and Information Systems Managers; category

thank you

0213 is not longer in occupation in demand list, you can not apply.

ankit_20

VIP Member
Dec 7, 2009
India
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
fahimaamir said:
Sir
thank you
As explorer 1 said, you can not apply 0213. The only way forward is to find a job in Canada first and get a AEO to be eligible for PR, which in itself is very very tough