14-12-2015
Passport Req..
18-01-2016
VISA ISSUED...
19-01-2016
LANDED..........
In June
Hi
Me and my husband are settled in Canada since 4 years and my both parents are government employees I India. They have valid US visa. They had applied for Canada TRV but got refusal stating not sure they would return back , not enough ties and US visa Unused though we didn't provide enough proof ex property assets and translation of their employer letters. It happened in August 2018. Now they are travelling to USA in July for 2 months. what extra documents should i provide to CIC and is CAN+ valid even after they got refusal and if yes that means my parents do not need to provide financial documents ? Kindly Guide

kat3onah

May 13, 2019
Category........
Hi
Me and my husband are settled in Canada since 4 years and my both parents are government employees I India. They have valid US visa. They had applied for Canada TRV but got refusal stating not sure they would return back , not enough ties and US visa Unused though we didn't provide enough proof ex property assets and translation of their employer letters. It happened in August 2018. Now they are travelling to USA in July for 2 months. what extra documents should i provide to CIC and is CAN+ valid even after they got refusal and if yes that means my parents do not need to provide financial documents ? Kindly Guide
I can on give a couple of advice.
1. Better address the issues why they were first rejected. Ties refers to job, family, assets and properties or simply the reasons to go back to India. Failure to submit documents about these may have caused the refusal. As advised better to include as much documents as you can. In applying for TRV, your parents will be assessed. Unlike for a Supervisa where in the sponsors will be assessed regarding financial capabilities.
2. Be sure to declare that they were refused a visa. The application can be refused if you lie regarding this matter.
3. Based on the definition having CAN+ can only expedite the processing of the application. Refer to https://www.cic.gc.ca/english/helpcentre/answer.asp?qnum=877&top=16. Based on the link if you apply by paper, the visa application centre will screen the applicant's eligibility. As for Online, there is really NO option to declare that you want a CAN+. The visa officer attending to your application can only see this based on your Travel History where you attach your entry/exits stamp and the copy of your visas.

Do your parents need to provide financial documents? Refer to #1.

Princcy

Star Member
Jan 20, 2014
New Delhi
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
09-06-2014
File Transfer...
21-10-2014
Med's Request
08-12-2015
Med's Done....
14-12-2015
Passport Req..
18-01-2016
VISA ISSUED...
19-01-2016
LANDED..........
In June
can+ is valid but in real terms can+ is nothing. u have to present ur file with all the documents u can in order to prove ur intentions.if can+ was really what it is supposed to be they would have their visas approved in first attempt. basically u should provided all the papers that any regular tourist should provide to secure a visa. from your end you can add the same your invitation letter along with bank statements , job, tax, property etc if you own any in Canada.
Thank you so much