+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Can anybody shed some light on BC PNP

PG12

Sep 22, 2016
Hello Everyone, Hope everyone is safe out there !
I have a query from a long timr regarding BC pnp
As I have my profile aligned with EE already from past 6 months with CRS - 466.
Yesterday a draw happened in BC, it's a pnp draw
My query is: Do I have to pay for sirs first to be considered for bc pnp (because the amount is huge) and then Will I be eligible for bc pnp ? Because without payment option I am not able to submit the form ?!

radio44u

Oct 18, 2018
First of all the registration in bcpnp is free and you have to pay when u will get ita. The user has to create user id in welcomebc.ca and upload all his details after successfully updation of details ur registration is successful. And now with gods grace if u have enough points for cut off u will get ita in next draw

Reactions: $unn¥123 and PG12

PG12

Sep 22, 2016
First of all the registration in bcpnp is free and you have to pay when u will get ita. The user has to create user id in welcomebc.ca and upload all his details after successfully updation of details ur registration is successful. And now with gods grace if u have enough points for cut off u will get ita in next draw
THanks for the reply. I am unable to complete the registration process without payment. That is why I have this query.

Reactions: BeaGE

thevisawhisperer

Champion Member
Jun 10, 2020
West Coast
There is no fee for registering a BCPNP profile. The fee comes only when you submit a completed application after receiving an ITA from BC. So, I don't what you are registering for, but it is not the BCPNP.

PG12

Sep 22, 2016
There is no fee for registering a BCPNP profile. The fee comes only when you submit a completed application after receiving an ITA from BC. So, I don't what you are registering for, but it is not the BCPNP.
I am not able to submit the complete application after filling out every detail and in the end, it's asking for payment and then confirmation of submission.

thevisawhisperer

Champion Member
Jun 10, 2020
West Coast
That is not a profile registration. That is for the submission of a complete application after receiving an ITA, based on your free to register PNP profile. Trust me. I have created 100 profiles. There is no fee for putting a profile into the PNP pool. On the other hand, if you are submitting a complete application based on an ITA . . . congratulations?

PG12

Sep 22, 2016
That is not a profile registration. That is for the submission of a complete application after receiving an ITA, based on your free to register PNP profile. Trust me. I have created 100 profiles. There is no fee for putting a profile into the PNP pool. On the other hand, if you are submitting a complete application based on an ITA . . . congratulations?
NO Sorry I was confused since I have not recieved any nomination or ITA, rest of the provinces I have created profile. So overall you mean that I will be able to submit this registration once I receive nomination from BC....of which I will get a message in my GIC account....right ?!

thevisawhisperer

Champion Member
Jun 10, 2020
West Coast
In order to get an ITA you must create a profile. If you have created registrations with multiple provinces you're unlikely to get an ITA from any of them. If you've applied for a PNP in an EE connected program you would get news of your nomination in your myCIC account, but you'd hear directly from the province first.

Reactions: PG12

PG12

Sep 22, 2016
In order to get an ITA you must create a profile. If you have created registrations with multiple provinces you're unlikely to get an ITA from any of them. If you've applied for a PNP in an EE connected program you would get news of your nomination in your myCIC account, but you'd hear directly from the province first.
If you have created registrations with multiple provinces you're unlikely to get an ITA from any of them.

Hi, thanks for the reply but can you explain this point you have mentioned more elaborately. Because when everyone creates the EE profile, we all check all the provinces, to get ITA or nomination from any province to get PR more quickly.

thevisawhisperer

Champion Member
Jun 10, 2020
West Coast
Choosing 'all provinces' in your EE registration is not the same as registering an expression of interest or a profile directly with a province.
And even choosing all provinces instead on one particular province can work against you if a PNP is deciding whether to invite you or not.

Reactions: $unn¥123

$unn¥123

Jul 25, 2015
In order to get an ITA you must create a profile. If you have created registrations with multiple provinces you're unlikely to get an ITA from any of them. If you've applied for a PNP in an EE connected program you would get news of your nomination in your my CIC account, but you'd hear directly from the province first.
Hi Seniors...
Hope you guys are safe, May I ask you I and my wife got CRS 402. NOC 1243. Do you think is there any bright chance of PNP we can opt for or not. Any hopes?

grattan

Star Member
Feb 13, 2020
hi everyone
Who are the people in this group who have applied for bc PNP tech poilt and they are waiting for nomination.

I also have the May 11 application but nothing has happened yet

If there are others in this group, please share your experience
Thanks
Gagandeep

Meighen2

Star Member
Feb 12, 2020
Hi everyone, do I need a job offer to apply for PNP programs in British Columbia, Ontario or Alberta? I created my EE application and it states that my CRS score is 478. Can I apply for PNP programs in British Columbia, Ontario or Alberta without a job offer? Will my application be rejected if I do so?