+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Can anybody guide me for writing SOP for global management in RRU

MiteshS94

Dec 29, 2018
Hello,
Your SOP for MGM needs to follow the same pattern as other SOP's. Main points to highlight:
Intro
Academics
Extra curricular activities (if any)
Work experience
Why did you choose to study in this country?
How will this course help you add value to your current qualification?

However, if you check their website, they have mentioned to include the following:
  • What influenced your decision to apply to the Masters of Global Management program at Royal Roads University?
  • How have you gained the research, writing, critical thinking and numeracy/accounting skills necessary for success in this program?
  • Students at the master’s level learn from their instructors, from their readings, from their experiences inside and outside the classroom, and from each other. What do you hope to contribute to the educational experience of your fellow students while you are in the program?
  • In 5-10 years, how do you anticipate this program will add value to your career?
http://www.royalroads.ca/prospective-students/master-global-management/application-requirements

All the best

abhijeetsingh2218

Feb 11, 2015
Hi Luke198286,

I believe you must have received the VISA as well. Can you please share the complete process you went through. I am planning for Sep intake in 2021. it would be great help.

Thanks,
Abhijeet.