+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Calling CIC to Confirm they Received my FP Result

rizwansadiq

Jan 7, 2018
Category........
FAM
Congratulations :) I hope the test goes well my friend.
Thanks! I had my test today and I passed. I just have a quick question, in the interview I was asked if I had any issues with the police. I was asked this question twice even though my police check has been cleared and I have no criminal record or any such thing. Rest of the interview was just verifying identity documents. Any feedback from any of the members here, please?

Rizwan

iristoronto

Jan 12, 2018
Thanks! I had my test today and I passed. I just have a quick question, in the interview I was asked if I had any issues with the police. I was asked this question twice even though my police check has been cleared and I have no criminal record or any such thing. Rest of the interview was just verifying identity documents. Any feedback from any of the members here, please?

Rizwan
If your FP was cleared, i wouldnt worry. If you have a travel history, like I do, it is entirely possible that theyre just throwing in a question to confuse you.

Congratulations btw

screech339

VIP Member
Apr 2, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
14-08-2012
AOR Received.
20-11-2012
Med's Done....
18-07-2012
Interview........
17-06-2013
LANDED..........
17-06-2013
does everyone have to request to do FP?
Only those whose birthdates and gender matches those with criminal records so they can separate the difference.