+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Call in Removal

Ese23

Jun 8, 2018
Hi Everyone, I received a call on May 30th from an immigration officer that I was supposed to be in their office for an interview but I told them I didn’t get any letter or email about it, and I was rescheduled for new interview for June 5th. I told my lawyer and he said I should go and tell him the outcome of the interview but surprisingly I got an email of June 4th from the immigration officer that the interview has been Canceled that a new date and time will be forthcoming in the near future. I was so happy because I was scared of what might happen during the interview and after but now I’m just curious to know what will happen next, please can anyone tell me what to do. Thanks.

Saba321

Jan 26, 2018
Well same situation happened with our friend.. he went for an interview. They took his finger prints and told him his deportation orders are final. But his family has separate refugee case and they are still waiting for hearing . So officer gave him 1 month.. after month if deportation orders (which are still there he will go for PRRA