+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Calgary VO 2022 eCOPR Timeline <<<<<<<< <<<<

Cedya

Star Member
Jun 1, 2022
Does Calgary VO still sends confirmation email once you replied to the first email? We just replied this morning to the first email and there's no confirmation, then we sent another email tonight, and still nothing.
If they haven't replied tomorrow morning, resend the email again around 9am MT. That worked for me. I received a reply 30min after I resent.

Reactions: gleech

Daniel1120

Star Member
Mar 16, 2023
Visa Office......
Montreal
Anyone has Ecopr recently? I learnt a theory that they will not issue the eCopr one by one, instead they do it for a bunch of people at a time, so just wondering if this is correct...

Reactions: flyfirefreedom

gleech

Mar 3, 2007
Smh. I have no idea what's going on with Calgary. No consistency at all. Everything wildly varies . "All we can do is wait"
Yup, nickgrizzly got the 1st email May 30th and got the PR Credential the following day May31st and that's only 1day turn around. We are hoping to get the same time since we are only 1day apart.

Daniel1120

Star Member
Mar 16, 2023
Visa Office......
Montreal
Yup, nickgrizzly got the 1st email May 30th and got the PR Credential the following day May31st and that's only 1day turn around. We are hoping to get the same time since we are only 1day apart.
Nobody can predict anything on IRCC except for "they are slow".

• Haha
Reactions: shanew

shanew

Jan 16, 2022
Category........
PNP
Job Offer........
Yes
Anyone has Ecopr recently? I learnt a theory that they will not issue the eCopr one by one, instead they do it for a bunch of people at a time, so just wondering if this is correct...
I see a few folks on another thread who got theirs real quick, from 24 hours to 4 days. My self and a few others have been waiting for weeks. I have sent a few pointless emails to them, called, all pointless.

Cedya

Star Member
Jun 1, 2022
I see a few folks on another thread who got theirs real quick, from 24 hours to 4 days. My self and a few others have been waiting for weeks. I have sent a few pointless emails to them, called, all pointless.
Same thing here. I called and emailed, nothing. I reached out to my local MP yesterday and they will call on Monday. We will see what that does. A lot of people from my program (TR to PR) are getting eCoPR the very next day on the FB group. Before I got stuck, I assumed it was the standard processing time but nope.

shanew

Jan 16, 2022
Category........
PNP
Job Offer........
Yes
Same thing here. I called and emailed, nothing. I reached out to my local MP yesterday and they will call on Monday. We will see what that does. A lot of people from my program (TR to PR) are getting eCoPR the very next day on the FB group. Before I got stuck, I assumed it was the standard processing time but nope.
Wow, yeah, let me know how it goes. All the best.

Reactions: Cedya