+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Calgary VO 2022 eCOPR Timeline <<<<<<<< <<<<

whozarm

Star Member
Oct 16, 2022
I sent . Pr portal requirements like presence in canada . Address and photo on 15 january still waiting my ecopr . Inland spousal sponsorship . Any body have ideas about that.
Yup, plenty of people still waiting since before your submission date. It’s anybody’s guess.

Paul12

May 10, 2016
Hello Everyone,
Received Ecopr on Feb/01/2023 but in portal address and photo still shows In Review with IRCC.
Is there anyone else who is getting same status after Ecopr.

KamiCZ

Mar 15, 2022
Category........
Other
Job Offer........
Yes
Me :) I applied through RNIP in Vernon, BC. Also have travels scheduled at the end of April, so starting to be nervous. Looks like just the PR card will take longer than my whole PR application.
My timeline is currently as follows:

PR Confirmation e-mail & asking for more info - December 22, 202 (I replied same day)
Email with PR Portal credentials - January 6, 2023
Photo & Address upload to PR Portal - January 6, 2023
eCoPR generation date - Pending
PR Cards received - Pending
VO - Calgary

Received ECOPR today. Yay.
My VO was Calgary, but the ecopr is issued by Etobicoke. In the morning I got an email to review our address which we did right away and after hour ECOPR was available to download.

Best of luck for those who are still waiting

shubhamg266

Dec 21, 2022
Received my eCOPR yesterday. Timeline-
1. When did you receive an email asking for information? - 16th Dec
2. When did you receive your log in details for the portal? - 31 Dec
3. When did you declare your presence in Canada, updated the address and uploaded a picture on the portal? - 1 Jan
4. When did you receive ECOPR? - 6th Feb
5. What is the VO? - Calgary, but immigration/eCOPR issue is at Montreal
6. When did you receive your PR card in the mail? - Waiting

Garry140

Feb 6, 2023
My pr application has been approved . I got invitation for pr portal . But my gckey account shows my background still review. I didn't get ecopr yet. I still need to worry about my application. Or not . Can u tell meanybody

aaron_matthew

Jan 6, 2023
My pr application has been approved . I got invitation for pr portal . But my gckey account shows my background still review. I didn't get ecopr yet. I still need to worry about my application. Or not . Can u tell meanybody
If you got your PR Portal invite, don't worry about those statuses. They'll correct themselves. Just make sure to declare, upload your photo and address and then join us in waiting for your eCoPR.

Look at the first post of this thread to see how we are monitoring it in this particular forum. If you want 'some' idea of time... I have two trackers in my signature that can give you some understanding how long the eCoPR 'might' take.

ragolliangatan

Jun 1, 2021
status are very unreliable in most of IRCCs stuff, when I was having some issues with portal credentials and had to call IRCC the other week their automated service was effectively reading off 3 month old data despite me being approved and having portal emails.

vkamath

Nov 30, 2022
received my pr confirmation on 3rd Feb
Didn't receive PR portal creds email yet.
Should i be worried?
VO: Calgary
Unfortunately there is no fixed time when IRCC will reply with portal creds. Considering 3rd was Friday. I'd recommend you to send them a reminder tomorrow

Reactions: mrbombastic