+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Calgary VO 2022 eCOPR Timeline <<<<<<<< <<<<

aaron_matthew

Jan 6, 2023
Anyone still waiting for ecopr like me.?
Pr photo and address uploaded 15th of December. No newssss so far. Calgary VO. Spouse sponsorship inside Canada.
We all are. I have a similar timeframe and stream as you ... but I'm not here asking for updates. I'm just reading and taking the info in... as we all should.

Best thing to do is read the forum AND look over some tracking spread sheets (I have two in my signature (one is capturing peoples timelines for all streams and the other is spousal info inland and outland) that are helping to gauge when you 'might' get your answer.

Kobby75

Oct 15, 2019
I got EcoPR today

Application Submission -
Portal 1 - Dec 22, 2022
Portal 2 - Jan 11, 2023
Ecopr - Feb 3, 2023
PR Card - Waiting
VO - Calgary
Inland spousal sponsorship
With dependents outlands

Kobby75

Oct 15, 2019
Please I don’t understand something…
On the ecopr
Is PA name
Including the dependents name as well…
Can the dependents use that as a PPR?

finallyfree

Jan 11, 2023
We all are. I have a similar timeframe and stream as you ... but I'm not here asking for updates. I'm just reading and taking the info in... as we all should.

Best thing to do is read the forum AND look over some tracking spread sheets (I have two in my signature (one is capturing peoples timelines for all streams and the other is spousal info inland and outland) that are helping to gauge when you 'might' get your answer.
Processing times are all over the place. People, like yourself, have been waiting since December of last year and there are some who are getting their copr's in days. No logic/ sense. It will come when it comes.

with all the improvements to the application processes and online portals/ services, bureaucratic red tape is still creating bottlenecks and un-necessary delays. even the canadian bar association noticed and sent this letter to the assistant deputy minister https://www.cba.org/Our-Work/Submissions-(1)/Submissions/2023/January/Processing-delays-for-approved-permanent-resident

KamiCZ

Mar 15, 2022
Category........
Other
Job Offer........
Yes
Processing times are all over the place. People, like yourself, have been waiting since December of last year and there are some who are getting their copr's in days. No logic/ sense. It will come when it comes.

with all the improvements to the application processes and online portals/ services, bureaucratic red tape is still creating bottlenecks and un-necessary delays. even the canadian bar association noticed and sent this letter to the assistant deputy minister https://www.cba.org/Our-Work/Submissions-(1)/Submissions/2023/January/Processing-delays-for-approved-permanent-resident

Wow, would be great, if they actually implement all the recommendations as they do make sense and would make this situation with delays much easier for all of us. They are on point with all that is said in the letter.