+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Calgary VO 2022 eCOPR Timeline <<<<<<<< <<<<

aranjha

Mar 13, 2020
Hello everyone,
I received my email asking for information on Jan 30. I provided some additional information as there was change in situation- child born in canada. Would this delay the time to receive the portal login email.

Kkarora

Jan 25, 2023
Has anyone got ECOPR who received their first approval email around 18 Jan?

Please reply to this.

soumsr

Jul 10, 2022
What's the second photo request looks like?
The email says that the case needs revision. The status on the main page changed from "In review with IRCC" to "Needs revision". Once you go to the photo page, there is a message with what needs to be fixed

Ag mann

Star Member
Sep 1, 2022
our application status changed to “decision made” from in process but we didn’t get ppr yet. But they sent us “we sent you a letter on February 1,2023. Please consider delays in mail delivery before contacting us.” Can anyone tell us what is the meaning of this letter?? Is it ppr letter ??
VO- calgary

ragolliangatan

Jun 1, 2021
our application status changed to “decision made” from in process but we didn’t get ppr yet. But they sent us “we sent you a letter on February 1,2023. Please consider delays in mail delivery before contacting us.” Can anyone tell us what is the meaning of this letter?? Is it ppr letter ??
VO- calgary
if it's PPR I guess you are outland? maybe the letter is instructions for the passport request.

Drakkar

Jan 6, 2023
Finally, some progress!

PR Confirmation e-mail & asking for more info - Dec 21st, 2022 (same day reply, although in the evening)
Email with PR Portal credentials - Jan 6th
Photo & Address upload to PR Portal - Jan 6th
eCoPR generation date - Feb 3rd
PR Cards received - Pending
VO - Calgary
BC PNP stream

jasmineseth87

Star Member
Jan 14, 2023
Finally, some progress!

PR Confirmation e-mail & asking for more info - Dec 21st, 2022 (same day reply, although in the evening)
Email with PR Portal credentials - Jan 6th
Photo & Address upload to PR Portal - Jan 6th
eCoPR generation date - Feb 3rd
PR Cards received - Pending
VO - Calgary
BC PNP stream
Did your address/declaration/photo got approved first before you received copr?

Drakkar

Jan 6, 2023
Did your address/declaration/photo got approved first before you received copr?
If so, I didn't get any notification about this.
I just woke up today to see emails from IRCC that eCoPR is generated.

Interestingly when logged in the PR system, the case status still shows "in review with IRCC" and after entering into the person profile:
- mailing address: approved by IRCC
- photo: in review with IRCC
but I don't know the timeline of the approvals

Smilehello

Jan 28, 2023
Anyone still waiting for ecopr like me.?
Pr photo and address uploaded 15th of December. No newssss so far. Calgary VO. Spouse sponsorship inside Canada.