+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Calgary VO 2022 eCOPR Timeline <<<<<<<< <<<<

Mihir_Gajjar

Jan 9, 2023
CEC EE in-land PR application

Waiting for eCOPR and PR Card

Question: Is it legal to leave Canada after giving consent on the PR portal that I am currently in Canada (In-Canada declaration) - to which it has been around a month - while waiting for eCOPR?

I did the In-Canada declaration thing and uploaded the details - address and photo - on the PR portal on January 9th and have been waiting to receive my eCOPR. I have an important trip coming up on 9th Feb for which I will have to leave Canada. I was wondering if this is legal to do so; did not find any information on any of the ircc webpages. I am ready for the cases that it arrives before or during the trip to apply for PRTD. If eCOPR does not come at all during the trip then my work permit and visa will work to enter back to Canada.

The declaration on the PR portal says: "I, fill-full-name-here, declare that I am currently in Canada....etc." So I am guessing it should not be a problem because when I filled this it was 9th Jan and I was in Canada then so technically it makes sense....but....if you have any thoughts/experience please let me know or share the links, this would be really useful. Thank you...!

Mihir_Gajjar

Jan 9, 2023
For the Calgary VO, I have observed over the past few weeks that the process for the people who have applied under the BC PNP stream has been faster compared to people in the other streams. This is a great thing for them if true and I am happy for them. Does anybody else thinks the same? Is the CEC EE stream also prioritized the same? Any insights would be really useful. Thanks.

Kam@bc

Jan 29, 2023
BC PNP Application: Sept 13th, 2021
BC PNP Nomination non Express Entry: DEC 9th, 2021
Application to IRCC via PR Portal: Jan 17th, 2022
IRCC AOR: Aug 6th, 2022
Medical Passed: Sept 21st, 2022
Background Checked Completed: Oct 13th, 2022
Pre Arrival Services Letter: Oct 14th, 2022
PR Approval: Dec 16th, 2022
PR Confirmation e-mail/Asking for more info about Applicants- Dec 16th, 2022.
Email with PR Portal credentials - Dec 30th, 2022
Photo & Address upload to PR Portal - Dec 30th, 2022
Eligibility Reviewed: Jan 29th, 2023
eCoPR generation date - Jan 29th, 2023
PR Cards received - In Review
VO - Calgary

renysaandal03

Jan 7, 2023
CEC EE in-land PR application

Waiting for eCOPR and PR Card

Question: Is it legal to leave Canada after giving consent on the PR portal that I am currently in Canada (In-Canada declaration) - to which it has been around a month - while waiting for eCOPR?

I did the In-Canada declaration thing and uploaded the details - address and photo - on the PR portal on January 9th and have been waiting to receive my eCOPR. I have an important trip coming up on 9th Feb for which I will have to leave Canada. I was wondering if this is legal to do so; did not find any information on any of the ircc webpages. I am ready for the cases that it arrives before or during the trip to apply for PRTD. If eCOPR does not come at all during the trip then my work permit and visa will work to enter back to Canada.

The declaration on the PR portal says: "I, fill-full-name-here, declare that I am currently in Canada....etc." So I am guessing it should not be a problem because when I filled this it was 9th Jan and I was in Canada then so technically it makes sense....but....if you have any thoughts/experience please let me know or share the links, this would be really useful. Thank you...!
I spoke to an IRCC agent regarding the same matter. He advised me not to travel overseas before the ECOPR . He expalined,if someoe needs to leave the country after the Declaration given and before the ecopr arrives , he is suppose to intimate IRCC then IRCC will put his file on hold until he arrives back to canada. Its advisable to double check with IRCC on this matter.....

October applicant

Star Member
Nov 10, 2018
BC PNP Application: Sept 13th, 2021
BC PNP Nomination non Express Entry: DEC 9th, 2021
Application to IRCC via PR Portal: Jan 17th, 2022
IRCC AOR: Aug 6th, 2022
Medical Passed: Sept 21st, 2022
Background Checked Completed: Oct 13th, 2022
Pre Arrival Services Letter: Oct 14th, 2022
PR Approval: Dec 16th, 2022
PR Confirmation e-mail/Asking for more info about Applicants- Dec 16th, 2022.
Email with PR Portal credentials - Dec 30th, 2022
Photo & Address upload to PR Portal - Dec 30th, 2022
Eligibility Reviewed: Jan 29th, 2023
eCoPR generation date - Jan 29th, 2023
PR Cards received - In Review
VO - Calgary
how do you know the eligibility review date is same as eCOPR generation date?

Kam@bc

Jan 29, 2023
It is in my IRCC Account, not the portal. I linked my application to my IRCC account after I got my AOR

jfonseca

Dec 19, 2022
Hi everyone, I received our ecopr today. What a journey....good luck to all of us.

PR Confirmation e-mail & asking for more info -Dec 16th, 2022 (Replied the same day.)
Email with PR Portal credentials - Dec 29th, 2022
Photo & Address upload to PR Portal - Dec 29th, 2022
eCoPR generation date - Jan 30, 2023.
PR Cards received - Pending
AINP PNP - EE

Last edited:

SB16

Aug 17, 2021
Hi everyone, I received our ecopr today. What a journey....good luck to all of us.

PR Confirmation e-mail & asking for more info -Dec 16th, 2022 (Replied the same day.)
PNP - EE
Congrats!! Which PNP please?

MannyXOXO

Dec 15, 2022
Finally got my ecopr today!

PR Confirmation e-mail & asking for more info -Dec 14,2022 (Replied the same day.)
Email with PR Portal credentials - Dec 19th, 2022
Photo & Address upload to PR Portal - Dec 19th, 2022
Stream - Inland spousal

Cal2022

Dec 21, 2022
Yesterday, some 9 days after receiving our eCOPR we were asked to resubmit photographs (which we did). For these we had them taken at Staples (and needed to provide a memory stick, as they were not able to email them). They were of an acceptable resolution (unlike ones we had previous done at London Drugs).

Reactions: KalV

JamesChu

Jan 21, 2019
PR Confirmation e-mail - Dec 16, 2022 (Replied the same day.)
Email with PR Portal credentials - Dec 28, 2022
Photo & Address upload to PR Portal - Dec 28, 2022
eCoPR generation date - Pending
VO - Calgary
I got eCOPR today.
PR Confirmation e-mail - Dec 16, 2022 (Replied the same day.)
Email with PR Portal credentials - Dec 28, 2022
Photo & Address upload to PR Portal - Dec 28, 2022
eCoPR generation date - Jan 30, 2023
VO - Calgary
Category - PNP EE AINP
Wish you all the best and get your eCOPR soon!

Last edited:

simi1975

Jan 5, 2023
For the Calgary VO, I have observed over the past few weeks that the process for the people who have applied under the BC PNP stream has been faster compared to people in the other streams. This is a great thing for them if true and I am happy for them. Does anybody else thinks the same? Is the CEC EE stream also prioritized the same? Any insights would be really useful. Thanks.
Am still waiting for eCOPR, BCPNP inland portal 2 is 6th Jan 2023

October applicant

Star Member
Nov 10, 2018

AINP PNP - EE
Which program? VO?