+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Calgary VO 2022 eCOPR Timeline <<<<<<<< <<<<

KamiCZ

Mar 15, 2022
Category........
Other
Job Offer........
Yes
Funny how it take months to just receive a eCOPR lol and than wait another few weeks or months to get the PR card. Its driving me crazy!
It is ridiculous to wait months for one pdf file.. so frustrating!

Reactions: radhika98

Yal

Jan 11, 2023
I know right. And all my other documents are expiring back to back and I have to keep applying and wasting money on the fee. Its so frustrating and getting none of those other applications approved on time either.

Reactions: radhika98 and DMF

KamiCZ

Mar 15, 2022
Category........
Other
Job Offer........
Yes
I know right. And all my other documents are expiring back to back and I have to keep applying and wasting money on the fee. Its so frustrating and getting none of those other applications approved on time either.

It is just funny as now it seems it will take longer than the whole application process if we wait for 4 months for just ECOPR and then couple weeks for the PR card, On top of that basically stuck here as you can't really travel without the card. :(

• Sad
Reactions: radhika98 and Yal

renysaandal03

Jan 7, 2023
My son is studying as a international student in alberta university and this is a second time when i have to pay again 16000$ for his 2nd semester just because our ecopr is not received . Its frustrating....

• Sad
Reactions: radhika98 and Yal

Calgary2023

Jan 20, 2023
Got approval 16 Dec 2022
Asked for photo and mailing address 23 Dec 2022
Submitted credentials on the same day on 23 Dec 2022
Waiting for eCOPR
VO Calgary

Cal2022

Dec 21, 2022
My son is studying as a international student in alberta university and this is a second time when i have to pay again 16000$ for his 2nd semester just because our ecopr is not received . Its frustrating....
From the forums, I’ve seen seven eCOPRs issued in the last week where eCOPR was issued only 3-4 days after uploading photos to the portal and all of them issued by Etobicoke. They seem to process them faster than the other VOs. Montreal and Calgary issued a handful earlier in the week but mostly ones from Oct and early Dec. Hardly any at all issued weds/thurs - maybe related to the photo software glitches people have been reporting?

Calgary2023

Jan 20, 2023
Approval email -- 15 Dec 2022
Email with PR portal Credentials -- 22 Dec 2022
Submitted credentials -- 22 Dec 3022
EcoPR -- pending
PR card -- pending
Exactly the same time frame as mine. I haven't received the eCOPR yet. I have sent the email but unfortunately no response.

ragolliangatan

Jun 1, 2021
From the forums, I’ve seen seven eCOPRs issued in the last week where eCOPR was issued only 3-4 days after uploading photos to the portal and all of them issued by Etobicoke. They seem to process them faster than the other VOs. Montreal and Calgary issued a handful earlier in the week but mostly ones from Oct and early Dec. Hardly any at all issued weds/thurs - maybe related to the photo software glitches people have been reporting?
eCOPR can be issued independently of the photo cards, But maybe it is to do with that- or just general catch up for them,

Calgary2023

Jan 20, 2023
For the ones who received the eCOPR, does the PR start date mentioned in the eCOPR letter indicate the PR approval date or the day you received the eCOPR letter in the portal?

KamiCZ

Mar 15, 2022
Category........
Other
Job Offer........
Yes
Express Entry. Anyone successful in reaching IRCC on this and getting the response?

I did last week and have been told to wait as I am in a virtual landing queue, no specific information was given to me regarding my application. Only that all looks good. They told me to call again if I do not receive the ECOPR after 2 weeks. I also sent an email prior to calling them and have been told to wait as well.

Calgary2023

Jan 20, 2023
I did last week and have been told to wait as I am in a virtual landing queue, no specific information was given to me regarding my application. Only that all looks good. They told me to call again if I do not receive the ECOPR after 2 weeks. I also sent an email prior to calling them and have been told to wait as well.
Thanks for the update! Hope you should receive it before the end of this month.

whozarm

Star Member
Oct 16, 2022
While it may seem like it’s a wait for one piece of paper, you also are not seeing the administrative work that’s going on behind the scenes that needs to be completed before it can be issued. I’m sure it’s not as simple as ‘they’re approved’ and one document is prepared.

There is a massive backlog across all streams at the moment for eCOPR issuances as IRCC put a halt to them in October when they had hit their PR targets for the year.