+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Calgary VO 2022 eCOPR Timeline <<<<<<<< <<<<

Zee12345

Jan 6, 2023
I see that it’s been updated that it was actually Dec 20, however, it could very well be that cases are assigned to specific officers to manage. We’ve just come off a holiday period where there were three stats for the public sector, many employees take vacation over that time, or were off sick with the various illnesses going around at the moment. Someone who submitted Dec 22 could very well get approved before Dec 20 and 21 submissions if the officer had less time off.

I think we’re all lucky we got our portal invites during the holiday period. I realize it’s been 2.5 weeks since uploading required info, however alarms bells don’t need to be rung at this point. Just need a bit of patience.
It did say on the credential email that they will review the information we upload within 7 days. Are they following that ????

ragolliangatan

Jun 1, 2021
Pr portal email : Dec 29,2022 ( I replied the same day but replied to the same email again on January 3 as most things were closed due to holidays )
Pr portal credentials : January 3,2023 ( I submitted everything the same day )
eCoPR: pending
Vo -Calgary
How long will it take to receive the eCoPR???
a couple of months going off the current timeline- you got the portal 1->portal 2 quicker than a lot of people who got the portal 1 email before you. Were you express entry or non-express?

Zee12345

Jan 6, 2023
a couple of months going off the current timeline- you got the portal 1->portal 2 quicker than a lot of people who got the portal 1 email before you. Were you express entry or non-express?
our application was spousal application inland. We got approved after 16 months but now looking at other post I think we have to wait another 2-3 months for ecoPR:(

Drakkar

Jan 6, 2023
PR Confirmation e-mail & asking for more info - Dec 21st, 2022 (same day reply, although in the evening)
Email with PR Portal credentials - Jan 6th
Photo & Address upload to PR Portal - Jan 6th
eCoPR generation date - Pending
PR Cards received - Pending
VO - Calgary

ragolliangatan

Jun 1, 2021
PR Confirmation e-mail & asking for more info - Dec 21st, 2022 (same day reply, although in the evening)
Email with PR Portal credentials - Jan 6th
Photo & Address upload to PR Portal - Jan 6th
eCoPR generation date - Pending
PR Cards received - Pending
VO - Calgary
that's great news I also got and replied to Portal 1 on 21st- still waiting for Portal 2. I just want this process to be over and done with (as is everyone else in the same boat)

Reactions: Van012

Van012

Jan 5, 2023
Pr portal email : Dec 29,2022 ( I replied the same day but replied to the same email again on January 3 as most things were closed due to holidays )
Vo -Calgary
Nice !! A qq: When you replied again, did you use the same thread and replied and top of your email that you sent on 29th Dec, or you replied on top of the initial Portal request email?

Zee12345

Jan 6, 2023
Nice !! A qq: When you replied again, did you use the same thread and replied and top of your email that you sent on 29th Dec, or you replied on top of the initial Portal request email?
I replied to the initial email they sent me again.

Reactions: Van012

whozarm

Star Member
Oct 16, 2022
It did say on the credential email that they will review the information we upload within 7 days. Are they following that ????
Again, please revert to what I said where there have been 3 stats, as well as the assumption that vacation and sick time would have been taken by many employees during this period. The email is an auto reply and to hold them to the 7 days is unreasonable.

Using Dec 20 as the example, it’s been 2.5 weeks and 10 business days. IRCC could have also imposed mandatory vacation time over that period too…

Zee12345

Jan 6, 2023
Vo -Calgary
Hello everyone ,
New update
I literally just received eCoPR at 2:51 pm.

sasarah

Jan 6, 2023
Congrats Zee12345. It's good to see some progress on the process.
However, I cannot understand how this whole credentials/portal 2 process works :rolleyes: