+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Calgary VO 2022 eCOPR Timeline <<<<<<<< <<<<

lololoccc

Aug 3, 2022
PR Confirmation e-mail & asking for more info - March 2, 2023 (Replied the same day.)
Email with PR Portal credentials - March 6, 2023
Photo & Address upload to PR Portal - March 6, 2023
eCoPR generation date - March 15, 2023
PR Cards received - pending
VO - Calgary

Reactions: danielsantosk
Mar 16, 2023
Hey can anyone tell what email do I have to reply to after i got approval email and asking for more info.
can anyone give me the email i want to verify if i am sending it to the right place because it’s been over a month i haven’t received portal credentials.
PR approval email, asking for more info- 11 feb 2023
Replied the same day. Still waiting for credentials no thing as yet. I sent my info. On this email:
IRCC.ClientPortalPrairies-PrairiesClientPortail.IRCC@cic.gc.ca
Is this correct??

brittany55

Mar 16, 2023
Email Approval: February 13th, 2023 (Replied same day)
Login Credentials: February 15th, 2023
Uploaded photo and address: February 16th, 2023
ECOPR: February 21, 2023
VO: Calgary
PR Card Mailed: March 15, 2023

Reactions: elinao

KamiCZ

Mar 15, 2022
Category........
Other
Job Offer........
Yes
Received ECOPR today. Yay.
My VO was Calgary, but the ecopr is issued by Etobicoke. In the morning I got an email to review our address which we did right away and after hour ECOPR was available to download.

Best of luck for those who are still waiting
Our PR cards got approved and mailed on March 13, 2023. Still waiting to receive them.

Taran D

VIP Member
Oct 1, 2020
Hey can anyone tell what email do I have to reply to after i got approval email and asking for more info.
can anyone give me the email i want to verify if i am sending it to the right place because it’s been over a month i haven’t received portal credentials.
PR approval email, asking for more info- 11 feb 2023
Replied the same day. Still waiting for credentials no thing as yet. I sent my info. On this email:
IRCC.ClientPortalPrairies-PrairiesClientPortail.IRCC@cic.gc.ca
Is this correct??
You have to the same email within 7 days. Usually you get an email again saying that you haven't send a reply. Don't create a new email. Reply to the same one. Have you checked spam?

Mar 16, 2023
You have to the same email within 7 days. Usually you get an email again saying that you haven't send a reply. Don't create a new email. Reply to the same one. Have you checked spam?
Yeah!! Actually my representative got the approval email and he was supposed to reply with the required information and after that I would have gotten the further correspondence but the day I got approval letter my representative told me to email ircc on the provided email with required information and that’s exactly what I was doing. But nope IRCC only responds we reply to the original email and that was the real problem. So today I asked my representative to reply to that email with my information, he did what i asked to do and guess what I got PR confirmation case in my PR portal today itself. It was a mistake on my representatives part- and because of all this, my 1 month got wasted my PR card would’ve been mailed by now if this wouldn’t have happened. Disappointed but still happy that I got Confirmation and now my Photo, address are under review.

Taran D

VIP Member
Oct 1, 2020
Yeah!! Actually my representative got the approval email and he was supposed to reply with the required information and after that I would have gotten the further correspondence but the day I got approval letter my representative told me to email ircc on the provided email with required information and that’s exactly what I was doing. But nope IRCC only responds we reply to the original email and that was the real problem. So today I asked my representative to reply to that email with my information, he did what i asked to do and guess what I got PR confirmation case in my PR portal today itself. It was a mistake on my representatives part- and because of all this, my 1 month got wasted my PR card would’ve been mailed by now if this wouldn’t have happened. Disappointed but still happy that I got Confirmation and now my Photo, address are under review.
Great. Congrats

Simqer

Dec 28, 2022
PR Confirmation e-mail - Dec 16th, 2022
PR Portal credentials - Dec 28st, 2022
Photo & Address upload to PR Portal - 28st, Dec 2022
eCoPR generation date - Jan 27th, 2023 9:23 AM (just 10 mins ago)
PR Cards received - Pending
VO - Calgary
Stream - PNP non-EE
PR Confirmation e-mail - Dec 16th, 2022
PR Portal credentials - Dec 28st, 2022
Photo & Address upload to PR Portal - 28st, Dec 2022
eCoPR generation date - Jan 27th, 2023 9:23 AM
PR Cards received - March 20, 2023 (Mailed March 13)
VO - Calgary
Stream - PNP non-EE

Reactions: jfonseca