alexp123

Feb 14, 2023
PR Confirmation e-mail & asking for more info - Jan 6th
Email with PR Portal credentials - Jan 14th
Photo & Address upload to PR Portal - Jan 16th
eCoPR generation date - Feb 14
PR Cards received - Pending
VO - was Calgary but ecopr sent by Montreal

There was something I noticed. If you go into ur portal, you can notice the color of your status, even though it says in review with IRCC. If the color changes from light blue to dark-ish blue, they are actually reviewing it and you will get your eCoPR shortly. I dont know if this applies to all of you or just me. Anyway, good luck to all. I was wondering if you have to do anything before getting PR card or do you just wait the card to show up in the mail at this point?

Thanks

Reactions: KalV

PrPortal

Feb 7, 2023
PR Confirmation e-mail & asking for more info - Jan 6th
Email with PR Portal credentials - Jan 14th
Photo & Address upload to PR Portal - Jan 16th
VO - was Calgary but ecopr sent by Montreal

There was something I noticed. If you go into ur portal, you can notice the color of your status, even though it says in review with IRCC. If the color changes from light blue to dark-ish blue, they are actually reviewing it and you will get your eCoPR shortly. I dont know if this applies to all of you or just me. Anyway, good luck to all. I was wondering if you have to do anything before getting PR card or do you just wait the card to show up in the mail at this point?

Thanks
I think it has changed dark blue for everyone

Reactions: tremonade

nitish28

Feb 9, 2023
1. When did you receive an email asking for information? February 07, 2023
2. When did you receive your log in details for the portal? February 07, 2023
3. When did you declare your presence in Canada, updated the address and uploaded a picture on the portal? February 07, 2023
4. When did you receive ECOPR? February 14, 2023 [Self ,+2 dependents]
5. What is the VO? Calgary
6. When did you receive your PR card in the mail? Pending

** CIC application updated as Approved and COPR details added.

Last edited:

cec-candidate

Dec 22, 2022
Got the CoPR today! :eek: :D

PR Confirmation e-mail & asking for more info - Feb 3rd
Email with PR Portal credentials - Feb 6th
Photo & Address upload to PR Portal - Feb 6th
VO - Calgary

Hope it comes soon for those awaiting!

October applicant

Star Member
Nov 10, 2018
Does someone know what are all the things we need to do after receiving eCOPR and PR card? Like changing the SIN number, Health Card, Updating SIN with CRA etc?

Batra2608

Mar 9, 2022
I suspected when the color of text “IRCC Review” is changed to purple. I was curious and called IRCC and ask the status of my PR card, and agent replied that card was already mailed few days ago.

KalV

Jan 6, 2023
Finally.. after so many Ups and Downs.. !!! The long journey of waiting and hoping is over!!! This forum helped me so much to be patient, to see what’s going on and to understand that all of us are in the same boat. Fingers crossed for all of you guys and I hope that you‘ll get your eCoPR/PR card very very soon. Relax, it’s only a matter of time..

AOR - Jan 25th, 2022
PR Confirmation e-mail - Dec 14th, 2022
PR Portal credentials - Dec 21st, 2022
Photo & Address upload to PR Portal - 21st, Dec 2022
eCoPR generation date - Jan 26th, 2023 3:35pm
PR Cards approved+mailed - Feb 9th, 2023
PR Cards received - Feb 17th, 2023
VO - Calgary
Stream - RNIP

Last edited:

KamiCZ

Mar 15, 2022
Category........
Other
Job Offer........
Yes
I suspected when the color of text “IRCC Review” is changed to purple. I was curious and called IRCC and ask the status of my PR card, and agent replied that card was already mailed few days ago.
Mine went purple too.. :) Not sure if our cards got mailed as no update on GC Key.. will call them to ask too. Thanks.

JamesChu

Jan 21, 2019
I got eCOPR today.
PR Confirmation e-mail - Dec 16, 2022 (Replied the same day.)
Email with PR Portal credentials - Dec 28, 2022
Photo & Address upload to PR Portal - Dec 28, 2022
eCoPR generation date - Jan 30, 2023
VO - Calgary
Category - PNP EE AINP
Wish you all the best and get your eCOPR soon!
I finally got the PR card in the mailbox today. I did link the PR portal to GCkey and got 2 updates (ghost updates) on Feb 6 and 10 (If I remember correctly). On Feb 10, the GCkey message changed to "Decision Made" stating that the card is mailed.

PR Cards received -Feb 17, 2023

The PR journey is quite daunting but worth the wait. Hope everyone has enough patience (I did not have that much). Favorable results will definitely come. All the best to all of you waiting for Portals, eCOPRs, and PR cards!!!!

Last edited: