+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Calgary Visa office applicants

olayemo

Star Member
Nov 7, 2022
OMG! I just checked ECAS and it's finally Decision madeeeee, my heart is about to jump out of my chest.
The only thing I did a week ago, is that I ordered my third set of notes, this time paying $5 for it.
I waited so long for this moment!
Those of you waiting, you are next :)
Congratulations!!!

Reactions: Calgary222

Calgary222

May 15, 2023
Congratulations!!!
Thank you! Funny thing is that I was just telling you this morning that I hope to get my LPP completed before getting my notes and I got decision made when I least expected it. My gut feeling tells me that you will hear something before they go on holiday. Order notes again including webform.

Last edited:

olayemo

Star Member
Nov 7, 2022
Thank you! Funny thing is that I was just telling you this morning that I hope to get my LPP completed before getting my notes and it happened when I least expected it. My gut feeling tells me that you will hear something before they go on holiday. Order notes again including webform.
Amen!! I hope so.. I gave up already. Thanks

Reactions: Calgary222

Calgary222

May 15, 2023
LPP completed on the 27th Nov
Tracker updated on 29th Nov
My complete timeline:
Type: Paper application
Primary Office: Sydney
Secondary Office: Calgary
Application: Family (3)
Application sent: Nov 14 2022
Delivered: Nov 17
AOR: Jan 13 2023
BG Complete: Mar 1st 2023
Test Complete: March 13(Myself) and March 21(Hubby)

For those of you who are still waiting, hang tight, keep an eye on your tracker, your day shall come soon. Goodluck!

Reactions: olayemo

Calgary222

May 15, 2023
@olayemo
Scheduled to take the oath on Dec 19th from the tracker.
No email yet, we will get it a week before the ceremony so the zoom link doesn't expire. When we called yesterday, we were told that it's going to be virtual.

Calgary222

May 15, 2023
Did anyone else get a GU today?
My last update on the tracker was Dec 7 since I am already scheduled for oath I wouldn't be getting any new GU's but most likely you will have your LPP completed in the next day or two.
If you applied by paper, check ECAS and see if it stays 'Decision Made.'

olayemo

Star Member
Nov 7, 2022
My last update on the tracker was Dec 7 since I am already scheduled for oath I wouldn't be getting any new GU's but most likely you will have your LPP completed in the next day or two.
If you applied by paper, check ECAS and see if it stays 'Decision Made.'
Yeah... ECAS still shows "in-process". I was thinking that the GU might be a general thing. Thanks.