Category........
Visa Office......
Ghana / Buffalo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
Hi Tapak,

I live in Houston, Texas. Finding good schools not a problem either. Thanks for the link. We have also missed the bus for the year. But either way, at least one has a good idea of how things work and what to aim for upon arrival in Canada. Take care and God Bless.

rascojenkins

Jul 25, 2008
Tapak said:
Hello Deeone,

Thanks a lot for posting the links about each quadrants of Calgary city.

I am Indian. I see that Indians have presence across all quadrants. For now I have shortlisted two areas based on the schools - first choice is Brentwood followed by Bowness.

If I get landing visa by June '09, I will be able to move this year summer or else I will have to wait until end of academic year 2009-2010.

I have worked, and still am, with couple of canadians from Edmonton, AB and Markham, ON. They are warm and more family oriented than people here in USA (didn't mean any offences to fellow Americans). It is just my observation and it needn't be true for all.

One observation - It seems Northwest is better connected to other parts than Northeast corridor.

Well your links gave me a good understanding of Calgary to start with. Once I reach there, I will rent apartment for a year or two while I do thorough study of areas before buying a house.

Thanks again!
Taps
This is great thanks buddy