Med's Done....
13 JULY
Interview........
28 AUGUST
VISA ISSUED...
30 AUGUST
LANDED..........
SOON INSHALLAH
Added you to October sheet of global spreadsheet. Link is in my signature.

Do you know your AOR date and test invite date as per e-cas?

I looked into your old posts to get your timeline. Please let me know if any date is incorrect.
Hello. I added you to October sheet of global spreadsheet. Link is in my signature.

I looked into your old posts to get your timeline. Please let me know if any date is incorrect.

Great! The dates are correct.

Hyper8King

Nov 27, 2017
Did exam on Feb 22, on Feb 23rd received letter saying ' more info needed cuz i missed some travel declarations ' it says as per CBSA you missed to declare 3 travels ..

Since then i have mailed back on Mar 20th as i somehow didn't got the mail on time .

What do u guys think of this, am quite scared mine would drag for ever.

Reactions: hafiz ul asad

hafiz ul asad

Mar 25, 2018
Me hafix ul asad from Pakistan bein MBA marketing I have 9 years experience In marketing job I want to immigration to canada.plz help me some one

btbt

Feb 26, 2018
Me hafix ul asad from Pakistan bein MBA marketing I have 9 years experience In marketing job I want to immigration to canada.plz help me some one
Start your reading here: https://www.canada.ca/en/immigration-refugees-citizenship/services/immigrate-canada.html

(If you find that too difficult you could consider hiring an immigration consultant. If so you have to make sure they are an authorized immigration consultant: https://www.canada.ca/en/immigration-refugees-citizenship/services/immigration-citizenship-representative/choose/authorized.html )

If you have questions about what you read and intend to use the forum to find more information, make sure to use the right section. This thread is part of the section on citizenship, not immigration (so please don't post further questions here).

mosaab

Oct 12, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Cairo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
20-03-2013
AOR Received.
26-06-2013
File Transfer...
05-07-2013
Med's Done....
18-05-2013
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
06-01-2014
VISA ISSUED...
03-16-2014
LANDED..........
05-02-2014
Did anybody who received test invitation Friday get the ecas updated ?

dsiddiqui

Oct 20, 2017
Can someone tell me as how was the test questions is going thru the discover book enough for read. Can someone pass me links for sample tests

ADF

Mar 26, 2018
I have been reading information regarding this Police Certificate requirement for citizenship. I landed in Canada in 2015..According to the new law (1095 days), I am now eligible to apply for citizenship. The police certificate is required for 4 years back prior to applying.The year 2014 when I was waiting for PR and outside of Canada.I have never been to outside of Canada in these 1095 days, So, folks, I have a question for you that do I still need police certificate for the period when I was not in Canada. Thanks

wwe

Apr 22, 2011
Visa Office......
VFS
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
25 JUNE
Med's Request
12 JULY
Med's Done....
13 JULY
Interview........
28 AUGUST
VISA ISSUED...
30 AUGUST
LANDED..........
SOON INSHALLAH
any new oath invitations today?

btbt

Feb 26, 2018
I have been reading information regarding this Police Certificate requirement for citizenship. I landed in Canada in 2015..According to the new law (1095 days), I am now eligible to apply for citizenship. The police certificate is required for 4 years back prior to applying.The year 2014 when I was waiting for PR and outside of Canada.I have never been to outside of Canada in these 1095 days, So, folks, I have a question for you that do I still need police certificate for the period when I was not in Canada. Thanks
Yes, if in the last four years you spent 183 days or more in one country you need to provide a PCC from that country, even if it predates your landing date.

Reactions: sms2014

wwe

Apr 22, 2011
Visa Office......
VFS
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
25 JUNE
Med's Request
12 JULY
Med's Done....
13 JULY
Interview........
28 AUGUST
VISA ISSUED...
30 AUGUST
LANDED..........
SOON INSHALLAH
I am yet waiting eagerly for it.. hope we will get it today...so frastruting
I am seeing the last person got the Oath date on April 21.
There are lots of date after it.
I am hoping for an early May date. My US Visa is expiring on June :)

Reactions: paritosh