Canada
Visa Office......
CPC-O
NOC Code......
IELTS Request
LANDED..........
22-05-2015
Test Experience:
I am done with my test/interview at Calgary office and now waiting for the next step. I want to share my experience to help others who will be taking the test.

There is ample parking (paid) around the Harry Hays building so one shouldn't worry too much. When you enter the building walk straight to the escalator to take you to 2nd floor. There's plenty of benches and some cozy couches to sit/relax in case you are early. There's no need to arrive more than an hour before the start of test.

At around 20-25 mins before the test, walk towards the hall way, there is clear sign for where the test room is. You stand in line and wait for your turn, there at the service desk (3 desks) they ask for your invitation letter and a piece of ID. They hand you the answer sheet and write your citizenship application number on the answer sheet for you.

In the exam hall, sit on seats that has a handle to write test on. Families are not allowed to sit in the same row and 2 seats are required to be left vacant between candidates. Write your name and sign the answer sheet with the pencil that has been provided. They read the instructions to you regarding the test before the start of test.

After you are done with the test, they ask you to sit on the other side of the room before they can take you for interview in a group of 3. The interview is at the same service desk where you were handed in the answer sheet when you walked in.

Interview Experience:
It mostly depends on case to case basis if you have more trips expect to have thorough review. A couple of guys before me, had travel history so they were going over their stamps with them.

On the other hand, I had only one trip abroad so it hardly took my interviewer 2 mins to ask me to sign the Prohibition paper and I was on my way.

Good luck on your tests. I have to say test is really easy.

Reactions: edmonds and kash_01

kash_01

Apr 10, 2018
Test Experience:
I am done with my test/interview at Calgary office and now waiting for the next step. I want to share my experience to help others who will be taking the test.

There is ample parking (paid) around the Harry Hays building so one shouldn't worry too much. When you enter the building walk straight to the escalator to take you to 2nd floor. There's plenty of benches and some cozy couches to sit/relax in case you are early. There's no need to arrive more than an hour before the start of test.

At around 20-25 mins before the test, walk towards the hall way, there is clear sign for where the test room is. You stand in line and wait for your turn, there at the service desk (3 desks) they ask for your invitation letter and a piece of ID. They hand you the answer sheet and write your citizenship application number on the answer sheet for you.

In the exam hall, sit on seats that has a handle to write test on. Families are not allowed to sit in the same row and 2 seats are required to be left vacant between candidates. Write your name and sign the answer sheet with the pencil that has been provided. They read the instructions to you regarding the test before the start of test.

After you are done with the test, they ask you to sit on the other side of the room before they can take you for interview in a group of 3. The interview is at the same service desk where you were handed in the answer sheet when you walked in.

Interview Experience:
It mostly depends on case to case basis if you have more trips expect to have thorough review. A couple of guys before me, had travel history so they were going over their stamps with them.

On the other hand, I had only one trip abroad so it hardly took my interviewer 2 mins to ask me to sign the Prohibition paper and I was on my way.

Good luck on your tests. I have to say test is really easy.
Thank-you! This is helpful!!

amit80203

Champion Member
Apr 9, 2013
App. Filed.......
18th Oct 2017
AOR Received.
7th Dec 2017
Just completed Citizenship test in Calgary......It was really nice experience, everything was smooth. Whole process took 1 hr (went in at 8 AM, was out by 9:05 AM)....Test was easy and some were common sense questions. Interviewer was really good and made it really quick. Told us that we have to wait until July or Aug for Oath as all slots are booked until that time. Best of luck to rest of the applicants.

Last edited:

Balboul

Star Member
Nov 9, 2017
Hey Calgary folk, I just passed the test 19/20. The interview was easy and fast as well. Good luck guys
Me too i passed test on 26 april
I guess u were in my test class who knows
What s new
My ecas changed to decision made last week
What about u

AINP1985

Sep 29, 2014
Hi guys! My friend got a test invite and oath today will be held on june 25. Thank you and gooluck to all.
Here’s the timle line
Name of applicant: Andy
Application submitted: Dec 5,2017
Application recieved: Dec 8,2017
AOR: Jan 25.2018
In process: March 2,2018
Test invite: May 9,2018
Test date: june 25,2018
Oath invite: May 9,2018
Oath date: june 25,2018
Loc: Calgary

Reactions: Balboul

flames21

May 12, 2015
Hows it goin guys? Just a quick question

Can I bring one guest to the Oath ceremony? I am asking cuz the Oath invitation letter doesn't says anything about accompanying guests. So just wondering