+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Calgary Applicant Oct-2017

ultra_violet

Star Member
Oct 17, 2017
Well I am losing my patience even though I know there is nothing to do.
Is there any one on the forum whom had their test on 15 of Feb or before who haven’t got their Oath letter or date of Oath
? My DM was after 2 days (17 Feb ).
It is so hectic how they make the invitations and their reply to me by email is as follows : “
Hello
Your application is currently in queue to be scheduled for an oath taking event. Once you are scheduled, a notice to appear will be mailed to you.
If you change your address or will be travelling during this process, please notify our office either by telephone or by email. Below is our contact information.
Telephone number: 1-888-242-2100(only from within Canada)
  • Automated telephone service (available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week)
    If you have a touch-tone telephone, you can listen to pre-recorded information about IRCC programs, and check the status of your application.
  • Call Centre agents - Monday to Friday, 8 a.m. to 4 p.m., your local time, except for statutory holidays. Services are available in French and English.
Email: Question@cic.gc.ca

Sincerely,

Citizenship Official”
It’s so frustrating. You’d think they’d have some sort of order after DM. I called all day yesterday and was put on hold for an hour before I finally got ahold of someone. He said a letter regarding oath was in queue to be sent out yesterday but wasn’t able to access the letter. Hopefully good news for us both soon!

paritosh

Jan 12, 2010
wait they are now doing really well. Dont surprise if you need to foe Oath by weekend.
Though we know they have system but they work randomly only

Reactions: ultra_violet

ultra_violet

Star Member
Oct 17, 2017
wait they are now doing really well. Dont surprise if you need to foe Oath by weekend.
Though we know they have system but they work randomly only
They’re only sending emails, correct? He said it was on queue to be sent yesterday so wouldn’t that mean an email would have already arrived? Maybe mine is coming in the regular mail since I’m outside Calgary?

Reactions: paritosh

hime

Jun 15, 2012
Canada
Visa Office......
CPC-O
NOC Code......
IELTS Request
LANDED..........
22-05-2015
They’re only sending emails, correct? He said it was on queue to be sent yesterday so wouldn’t that mean an email would have already arrived? Maybe mine is coming in the regular mail since I’m outside Calgary?
I had received my test invite's email around 11: 30 AM, so sit tight.

Please don't get me wrong, but just relax its a matter of days now.

Reactions: ultra_violet

ultra_violet

Star Member
Oct 17, 2017
I had received my test invite's email around 11: 30 AM, so sit tight.

Please don't get me wrong, but just relax its a matter of days now.
I’m trying. It’s just hard because we have 2 day surgeries scheduled, my sons 1st birthday party, family coming to town, my daughter starting soccer, husband starting rugby, etc all in May. It’s a very busy month and a lot to plan around :oops:

paritosh

Jan 12, 2010
I thought even we are outside of Canada they need Canadian address to send mails. They dont send mails outside of Canada. Once we get some updates at Canadian Address or by email we can come for Test, Oath or anyother purpose they want. I am sure they will send email but queue means they will take file then find first available slot and put us in it and then will customize invite and send it to our email so they must have dumped files in any order and picking up randomly because they dont sort they grab few from anywhere they wish.

ultra_violet

Star Member
Oct 17, 2017
I thought even we are outside of Canada they need Canadian address to send mails. They dont send mails outside of Canada. Once we get some updates at Canadian Address or by email we can come for Test, Oath or anyother purpose they want. I am sure they will send email but queue means they will take file then find first available slot and put us in it and then will customize invite and send it to our email so they must have dumped files in any order and picking up randomly because they dont sort they grab few from anywhere they wish.
I’m in Canada, but outside of Calgary.

amit80203

Champion Member
Apr 9, 2013
App. Filed.......
18th Oct 2017
AOR Received.
7th Dec 2017
Finally Finally Finally.....After being in process since 29th Dec 2017, got test invite for me and my wife today at 3:30 pm....It has been really frustrating to wait for 4 months but it’s not in our hand to expedite the process...it’s gonna come one day eventually....Best of luck to other applicants who are waiting for their test.

hime

Jun 15, 2012
Canada
Visa Office......
CPC-O
NOC Code......
IELTS Request
LANDED..........
22-05-2015
Finally Finally Finally.....After being in process since 29th Dec 2017, got test invite for me and my wife today at 3:30 pm....It has been really frustrating to wait for 4 months but it’s not in our hand to expedite the process...it’s gonna come one day eventually....Best of luck to other applicants who are waiting for their test.
Congratulations!

When's your test

Reactions: edmonds

dustincarlisle

Apr 30, 2014
Canada
Congratulations!!! Our app is IP since January 04 so I guess I need to wait a little bit more then (and I have no choice too anyway, LOL)

YesCanadian

Mar 6, 2018
Congrats......mine IP since Dec 28th. It's good news

Arora5983

Star Member
Dec 12, 2012
Canada
Visa Office......
NS
App. Filed.......
02-08-2013
Doc's Request.
18-01-2014
Nomination.....
19-07-2013
AOR Received.
21-09-2013
IELTS Request
NA
File Transfer...
In Process, Pymt Request and Paid on 05-02-2014
Med's Request
29-09-2013
Passport Req..
05-03-2014
VISA ISSUED...
14-03-2014
LANDED..........
16-03-2014
I got it on Friday the 13th. I guess nothing helps but waiting. It was a very frustrating journey for me too, having to wait 2.5 months after the test for DM...
I also still waiting for more than 2 months after test on Feb 07, but no update :(