App. Filed.......
Jan. 14th, 2013
AOR Received.
Feb. 9th, 2013
Med's Done....
Dec. 17th, 2012
LANDED..........
Jan. 22nd, 2014
So my test in Calgary is this Thursday @ 10 am, What other documents do I bring for the test, my Physical Presence Calculator same one I sent for the application, my passports, PR Card, COPR, DL, Proof of English document. Just wonder if am missing anything else? Anyone in Calgary who has done the test please let me know?
Thanks

Reactions: Balboul

Sandy1

Star Member
Dec 15, 2017
So my test in Calgary is this Thursday @ 10 am, What other documents do I bring for the test, my Physical Presence Calculator same one I sent for the application, my passports, PR Card, COPR, DL, Proof of English document. Just wonder if am missing anything else? Anyone in Calgary who has done the test please let me know?
Thanks
And also if u got any stamps in ur passport which are not in English need to be translated

SarahF

Oct 12, 2017
I have not received the email regarding DM. But when I log in to ECAS, the Citizenship Application Status states Decision Made (test was on April 5). However, when I click on Decision made, the most updated status states:

"4. We sent you a notice on March 15, 2018 to appear and write the citizenship test on April 5, 2018 at 8:00 AM. The notice you will receive by mail will be your official confirmation of your appointment. If you have not received this notice prior to the date of your scheduled appointment, please contact us"

Is this normal?

CANADIANZ

Mar 30, 2017
I have not received the email regarding DM. But when I log in to ECAS, the Citizenship Application Status states Decision Made (test was on April 5). However, when I click on Decision made, the most updated status states:

"4. We sent you a notice on March 15, 2018 to appear and write the citizenship test on April 5, 2018 at 8:00 AM. The notice you will receive by mail will be your official confirmation of your appointment. If you have not received this notice prior to the date of your scheduled appointment, please contact us"

Is this normal?
Yes it is normal. No one receives an email or letter at DM stage. 'Decision made" means your file has been closed and its all good to go for the next stage i.e. scheduling for Oath, congratulations!

Reactions: SarahF

Ash Khamis

Apr 6, 2018
Calgary
Visa Office......
Calgary
Minors ECAS will stay IP even you get Oath invite. Minors under 14 dont need to go for Oath so dont check their just keep tracking yours. Also you will get Oath invite first and then your ECAS will be updated so just keep checking emails and mails for Oath update.
If more than 4 weeks then you can drop web inquiry too.
Hope its helpful.Good luck bro
Hi
I made the inquiry and they replied in less than 24 hrs and the answer was as follows :
"
Thank you for contacting Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada (IRCC).

We verified the information you provided and have forwarded it to the responsible office.

They will contact you if further information is required or if a decision is made on your application.

In addition, we are pleased to inform you that everything appears to be in order with the application. It is still within the regular
processing times.

Rest assured that you will be informed as soon as a decision is reached or if additional information is needed.

We hope the information provided is helpful in assisting you with your enquiry.

We would also like to suggest the following online services that might be helpful to you with any immigration, refugee and/or citizenship future requests"

Any clue that this might speed it up or any one had this reply before ? and why they say decision to be made while ECAS says decision made ?

terryib

Mar 28, 2018
Hi
I made the inquiry and they replied in less than 24 hrs and the answer was as follows :
"
Thank you for contacting Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada (IRCC).

We verified the information you provided and have forwarded it to the responsible office.

They will contact you if further information is required or if a decision is made on your application.

In addition, we are pleased to inform you that everything appears to be in order with the application. It is still within the regular
processing times.

Rest assured that you will be informed as soon as a decision is reached or if additional information is needed.

We hope the information provided is helpful in assisting you with your enquiry.

We would also like to suggest the following online services that might be helpful to you with any immigration, refugee and/or citizenship future requests"

Any clue that this might speed it up or any one had this reply before ? and why they say decision to be made while ECAS says decision made ?

@Ash Khamis , how did you make the inquiry? Through a web form or email? Could you please share link/address?

dustincarlisle

Apr 30, 2014
Canada
Finally Got Test Invite for Test on May 7

IP since Dec 19
wow congratulations!!!
did you just got it now in email?
Mine is IP since Jan04 and I keep on checking my email everyday since then, haha. I was able to get hold of an agent after an hour of waiting on the phone last Friday and told me that my residency check is complete but background checks is still in progress, so I guess I will have to give it a month more before I will receive my test invite.

all the best to us!!!

hime

Jun 15, 2012
Canada
Visa Office......
CPC-O
NOC Code......
IELTS Request
LANDED..........
22-05-2015
wow congratulations!!!
did you just got it now in email?
Mine is IP since Jan04 and I keep on checking my email everyday since then, haha. I was able to get hold of an agent after an hour of waiting on the phone last Friday and told me that my residency check is complete but background checks is still in progress, so I guess I will have to give it a month more before I will receive my test invite.

all the best to us!!!
I got email on Friday. I was also stuck in background checks, I guess they are complete now.