+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Calgary Applicant Oct-2017

paritosh

Jan 12, 2010
Congrats to all I am still waiting for oath
Dm since March 7
wait for 1 more week. I think they take few from last few from previous last and so on...
Last week on wednesday they invited 3 forum friends from 3 different weeks and same today.

rajmalhotra7

VIP Member
Apr 5, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
I got mine too just now. Its wednesday today as predicted. Oath date is 5th May for me and my son.
Pls update Oath invite received 28 March and Oath dates are 4th May 2018.
Good luck to rest..
Please advise oath is May 04 or May 05?

ultra_violet

Star Member
Oct 17, 2017
My husband passed his test yesterday 3/28 and his file changed to Decision Made this morning! Not even 24 hours after his test! Wow! Fingers crossed he takes his oath before June so we can finally take a vacation! :)

Reactions: wwe and paritosh

Muby

Jun 30, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Vienna
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
29-01-2013
Doc's Request.
14-04-2013
AOR Received.
Received with application
File Transfer...
20-02-2013
Med's Done....
15-01-2013
Interview........
10-12-2013
Passport Req..
10-12-2013 SAMEDAY
VISA ISSUED...
10-12-2013 SAMEDAY
LANDED..........
08-02-2014
My husband passed his test yesterday 3/28 and his file changed to Decision Made this morning! Not even 24 hours after his test! Wow! Fingers crossed he takes his oath before June so we can finally take a vacation! :)

That will be possible since the amount of current waiting for oath in Calgary is about 4 weeks and then another month. He should be in May. Congratulations. Calgary office is awake now. I am also traveling 2 weeks after my oath

Sandy1

Star Member
Dec 15, 2017
That will be possible since the amount of current waiting for oath in Calgary is about 4 weeks and then another month. He should be in May. Congratulations. Calgary office is awake now. I am also traveling 2 weeks after my oath
Congrats

bhe_ko

Mar 29, 2018
My test was yesterday feb 21. Its about 65 applicant so it was quite a bit. The exams was pretty easy it took us 5 to 10mints to finished but you have 30mints. If you ready discover canada and make couple of online quiezz you should be fine. I recall all the test questions. But we are not required to give them in the forum or social media. I score 20/20. After the test we being waiting in line to meet officer who will explain to you what next. Before that he will tell you how much you score. For me he said congratulations you pass your test 20/20 and ask my passport and Pr then ask me about my job if i like it. Very friendly. And he give me the paper to sign that all i said its true. I said yes i sign. He said we will sent to you oath invitation as soon as possible. But in this time you have good evening. Hope that helps
hi Muby!

Did you receive your schedule for your oath invitation?

Thanks,

Kae

bhe_ko

Mar 29, 2018
I also took the test in Calgary on Feb 21st. My experience was identical!
Hi!

Just wanna know if you already have schedule for your citizenship ceremony? I took the exam as well on Feb 21. till now I don’t have any news about my schedule for citizenship Ceremony.

Thanks,

kae

ultra_violet

Star Member
Oct 17, 2017
@ChippyB Is it true you got your oath invite just 5 days after DM?! It looks like most people are getting them 14 - 25 days after DM. You’re the lucky outlier!

terryib

Mar 28, 2018
@gigig , was there any update on your application? Seems like we are the the only ones from Calgary, who had test in January, but still waiting for DM....

Muby

Jun 30, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Vienna
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
29-01-2013
Doc's Request.
14-04-2013
AOR Received.
Received with application
File Transfer...
20-02-2013
Med's Done....
15-01-2013
Interview........
10-12-2013
Passport Req..
10-12-2013 SAMEDAY
VISA ISSUED...
10-12-2013 SAMEDAY
LANDED..........
08-02-2014
hi Muby!

Did you receive your schedule for your oath invitation?

Thanks,

Kae
Hey

I did not received it in mail but I recived it in email and they said i can print it. But ecas said we sent to you oath latter but we will see. I am currently leaving to new address but thanks god i got it before otherwise they might delay mu ceremony

paritosh

Jan 12, 2010
Yes Interviewers are very kind person. Its is just formal meeting. And when it cones to test its really easy for us when we understand Discover Canada... All we need is only 5 min to finish it. We missed chance to take Oath together by 1 week only.
My test was yesterday feb 21. Its about 65 applicant so it was quite a bit. The exams was pretty easy it took us 5 to 10mints to finished but you have 30mints. If you ready discover canada and make couple of online quiezz you should be fine. I recall all the test questions. But we are not required to give them in the forum or social media. I score 20/20. After the test we being waiting in line to meet officer who will explain to you what next. Before that he will tell you how much you score. For me he said congratulations you pass your test 20/20 and ask my passport and Pr then ask me about my job if i like it. Very friendly. And he give me the paper to sign that all i said its true. I said yes i sign. He said we will sent to you oath invitation as soon as possible. But in this time you have good evening. Hope that helps

littlecanadian

Mar 2, 2018
I am traveling two weeks after my oath too!

Reactions: paritosh