+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

CAIRO VISA OFFICE

mido_y2j

Star Member
Oct 1, 2009
cairo visa office is working in ramadan i got email from my VO asking me to do my RPRF payment after i done my re-medical

spirit-88

Dec 26, 2010
Calgary
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
Cairo
App. Filed.......
16-March-2015
Doc's Request.
10-Nov-2015
AOR Received.
21-April-2015
File Transfer...
09-June-2015
Med's Done....
25-Nov-2014
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
10-Jan-2016 Sent passport on: 20-Feb-2016
VISA ISSUED...
22-Feb-2016
LANDED..........
3-March-2016 FINALLY!
Hi mido,
Can u tell me when was ur file transferred to the VO?

spirit-88

Dec 26, 2010
Calgary
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
Cairo
App. Filed.......
16-March-2015
Doc's Request.
10-Nov-2015
AOR Received.
21-April-2015
File Transfer...
09-June-2015
Med's Done....
25-Nov-2014
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
22-Feb-2016
LANDED..........
3-March-2016 FINALLY!
oh my god that's too long! i'm really thinking about giving up, the problem is me and my husband love each other since 2004 and he went to canada in 2007 after we got engaged by one week, since then we havent seen each other only for 2 months!, we didn't get married when he got his work permit cuz we thought that it would be easier for PR and a stupid lawyer told him to remain single till he get it, we never realized that PR would be a nightmare, I am really frustrated of how many years we've been waiting to start our life, we wish we would have been married when he was at work permit status and went to him in just 3 weeks!! and applied together for the PR, we regret every moment we've been apart, i hope i would hear good news or even for anyone here to give all of us some hope before thinking about giving up about Canada :(

lapula

Star Member
Apr 28, 2010
spirit-88 said:
oh my god that's too long! i'm really thinking about giving up, the problem is me and my husband love each other since 2004 and he went to canada in 2007 after we got engaged by one week, since then we havent seen each other only for 2 months!, we didn't get married when he got his work permit cuz we thought that it would be easier for PR and a stupid lawyer told him to remain single till he get it, we never realized that PR would be a nightmare, I am really frustrated of how many years we've been waiting to start our life, we wish we would have been married when he was at work permit status and went to him in just 3 weeks!! and applied together for the PR, we regret every moment we've been apart, i hope i would hear good news or even for anyone here to give all of us some hope before thinking about giving up about Canada :(

Dear Spirit!
Be strong!!!i know it is too long,i know it is frustrating ,i know seems like u r waiting forever....but believe me it is really worth it.Once ur husband gets his PR,he will have green light everywhere and in 3 years he will become a Canadian citizen with passport ,that does not need visa for almost everywhere in the world!
I know how it feels to be apart with ur beloved one ....my advice ,please cheer up and never give up ,whatever u r doing now it is all for the better future! ;D

new_vet2000

May 3, 2011
Hello Mel.
How are you? we did not hear from you for many days hope you have good time .
I got you the questions you asked me and all ready to be send.
Tell me where you want me to e-mail them .
Or you can call me
Hope we see you again , I was really fun
Thank you and take care
Migo and Anna

fox82

Jan 14, 2011
lapula

u are very strong one u make it easy for us to wait,, evry time i read ur words u make me cheer up and give me more hope :) :D

Mels

Star Member
Feb 13, 2011
Ottawa
Category........
Visa Office......
Cairo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
22/07/2010
AOR Received.
21/01/2011
File Transfer...
13/01/2011
Med's Request
28/10/2011
Med's Done....
08/10/2010 and 13/11/2011
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
03/01/2012
VISA ISSUED...
09/02/2012
LANDED..........
15/03/2012
New_Vet: You got mail :D (Hopefully you have received it!!)

Lapula: I think I will print your last post and put it everywhere I look... Yes!! The waiting game is long but there is a big reward at the end! Totally true!!

~ Mels

spirit-88

Dec 26, 2010
Calgary
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
Cairo
App. Filed.......
16-March-2015
Doc's Request.
10-Nov-2015
AOR Received.
21-April-2015
File Transfer...
09-June-2015
Med's Done....
25-Nov-2014
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
22-Feb-2016
LANDED..........
3-March-2016 FINALLY!
Lapula, Thanks for your supporting words, it really helped much, may god give us patience to accept things we can not change

lapula

Star Member
Apr 28, 2010
Dear All!
All we can do now pray and be patient:)
Inshallah ,hopefully things will go faster after Ramadan,Amin

Cheers,Lapula ;)

lapula

Star Member
Apr 28, 2010
Dear Mels,Spirit and Fox!
I also have my moments of weakness :(
My hubby is in Montreal with us ,but like a tourist ,he can;t do anything ,he is literally stuck at home,the person who was always busy every day from early morning till evening-it is not easy for him at all.Besides we have 3.5 months old baby .
So guys try to imagine how it is :eek:,she received all her papers ,but daddy is still waiting....
And i know my worries and bad mood will not solve anything .
Everything is in god's hands.
Inshallah,this nightmare will finish soon for all of us,Amin

Lapula :)

spirit-88

Dec 26, 2010
Calgary
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
Cairo
App. Filed.......
16-March-2015
Doc's Request.
10-Nov-2015
AOR Received.
21-April-2015
File Transfer...
09-June-2015
Med's Done....
25-Nov-2014
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
22-Feb-2016
LANDED..........
3-March-2016 FINALLY!
Dear Lapula,
Inshallah it's all a matter of time and all this will end, i know it's harder for a man to be just staying at home doing nothing, but inshallah it's for the best,

I would like to ask you how did he come there, did he apply for a visitor visa? because i applied twice and i was refused because i haven't started the sponsorship process by that time, but would it be accepted after i'm through the process and how can i convince the visa office?

Thanks,

lapula

Star Member
Apr 28, 2010
spirit-88 said:
Dear Lapula,
Inshallah it's all a matter of time and all this will end, i know it's harder for a man to be just staying at home doing nothing, but inshallah it's for the best,

I would like to ask you how did he come there, did he apply for a visitor visa? because i applied twice and i was refused because i haven't started the sponsorship process by that time, but would it be accepted after i'm through the process and how can i convince the visa office?

Thanks,

Dear ,Spirit!Thank you for support :)
He applied for a visitor visa in UAE ,Ab-dh,he got approved after showing them all required bank statements and etc.in VO they have to see that u have strong bonds to a country-bank account with funds,property and etc.
He had been approved before i sent an application.
Hope this helps:)
Cheers,lapula

new_vet2000

May 3, 2011
Lapula
If you sponsor your husband inland he could have work permit and be able to work anywhere
That's from CIC website,

Inside Canada

average of 12 to 18 months to process routine applications
no right of appeal
you are advised to stay in Canada while your application is being processed (If you leave Canada and cannot re-enter, the application will be abandoned)
you can send an application for an open work permit with the sponsorship application (the permit will be issued as soon as you are eligible for it)

sheila la

Star Member
May 12, 2010
Ontario Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
Cairo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
18Aug14
Doc's Request.
11Oct14
AOR Received.
File Transfer...
Sponsorship Approval 13Jan15, file sent to Cairo
Med's Request
13Jan15
Med's Done....
14Feb15
Interview........
Not Expected as this is a child sponsorship
Hey guys

I have an idea. I'm thinking about sending in additional proofs as we get them to the VO in Cairo. My thinking is that this might help them to come to a decision that the marriage is genuine as they will see continuous communication and decide an interview is not needed....and just maybe get the application processed a bit faster.

Anyone have any thoughts on this? Anyone done this before and been successful without interview?