+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

CAIRO VISA OFFICE

Haith

Dec 8, 2020
Hello guys,
I received a passport request from Cairo VO, but I'm living in UAE, can I submit my passport through VFS to IRCC AbuDhabi

Haith

Dec 8, 2020
I applied on August 2018, my application was forwarded to cairo visa office at February 2019
2 days ago I received a passport request from Cairo VO, but I'm living in UAE, can I submit my passport through VFS in order to send to IRCC ABUDHABI

kenziehere

Star Member
Dec 28, 2017
I applied on August 2018, my application was forwarded to cairo visa office at February 2019
2 days ago I received a passport request from Cairo VO, but I'm living in UAE, can I submit my passport through VFS in order to send to IRCC ABUDHABI
You can't simply send to a different VO, you have to contact them to request a change first for PPR to be requested from Abu Dhabi.

Haith

Dec 8, 2020
You can't simply send to a different VO, you have to contact them to request a change first for PPR to be requested from Abu Dhabi.
update:
I send it to ADVO through VFS, a week later I received my passport with visa and COPR, without sending an email to change the PPR office.

Good luck all !!!

Reactions: Amr87 and *nn*

Samuel Nasr

Apr 12, 2019
hi guys , my APP was recived back in march 2019 and did my medical august 2019 and nothing since I have done my medical and biometrics and I have been waiting for over 21 month now , does anyone have any idea why they are not working on my app and anyone in the same boat .

Reactions: Nina12

*nn*

Star Member
Mar 19, 2014
hi guys , my APP was recived back in march 2019 and did my medical august 2019 and nothing since I have done my medical and biometrics and I have been waiting for over 21 month now , does anyone have any idea why they are not working on my app and anyone in the same boat .
That's a very long time! request GCMS notes.

Nina12

Champion Member
Nov 1, 2017
Order your nites

Samuel Nasr

Apr 12, 2019
i did order my notes and nothing in them just background check hasn't started yet and that's all I have been waiting for over 21 month now , anything I can do ? and yes I did sent web forms it doesn't help as well

kenziehere

Star Member
Dec 28, 2017
i did order my notes and nothing in them just background check hasn't started yet and that's all I have been waiting for over 21 month now , anything I can do ? and yes I did sent web forms it doesn't help as well
Too long without reason, obv already delayed pre-covid. I would suggest you do an order for mandamus. It's essentially taking legal action. Read up on it. You'll need to start by emailing the VO, informing them and giving them a deadline. Someone on the Cairo VO whatsapp group has done this and things are now moving for them.

Reactions: jack_2001

Eida

Star Member
Dec 18, 2018
Montreal
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
Cairo VO
Doc's Request.
10-10-2018
AOR Received.
03-07-2018
Med's Request
13-12-2018
Med's Done....
17-12-2018
And we are from july 2018....
Transferred to cairo in april 2019
2nd medicals will be expiring next month
And csq (quebec) will expire in 2 months
Nothing new..no updates since over a year now
All what is happening with cairo vo is bullshit, they were already VERY slow even before the pandemic
We've been sending emails, webforms for nothing... contacting MP for "no news nor updates" and ordering gcms notes with no updates as well.
It's a real BS

• Sad
Reactions: *nn*

Amr87

Star Member
Jan 22, 2020
Category........
PNP
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
25-01-2020
hey guys. How could I call IRCC to speak to an agent? I have been trying to use textnow, but the app is prohibited in Egypt, and the VPN apps aren't helping with it. Your suggestions would be greatly appreciated.

Lyndsea

Jul 11, 2020
I'm in the process of sponsoring my husband to come to Canada from Cairo Egypt and it is taking a very long time. He wants to try and get a temporary residency and come see me before our process is complete, I don't know if that will in any way mess up the process of our current application at all. Does anyone know any information about such predicaments?