+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

CAIRO VISA OFFICE

*nn*

Star Member
Mar 19, 2014
I'm in the process of sponsoring my husband to come to Canada from Cairo Egypt and it is taking a very long time. He wants to try and get a temporary residency and come see me before our process is complete, I don't know if that will in any way mess up the process of our current application at all. Does anyone know any information about such predicaments?
It won't mess up the process, but chances that he will get the visit visa are very slim. He can try though maybe he's lucky.

Levi1337

Mar 24, 2020
What's the chances of granting an Egyptian a TRV, besides lets assume they rejected the request will it impact my spouse sponsorship paperwork in a negative way ?

Amr87

Star Member
Jan 22, 2020
Category........
PNP
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
25-01-2020
Hey there. I have a question for those who got their COPR after 18th of March 2020, and it is still valid. Have any of you managed to travel to Canada under the current Covid-19 travel restrictions, and How? I know there are specific exemptions for those who live in the US or relatives to Canadian citizens or permanent residents, but these exemptions aren't applicable in my case.

Please advise

MDh2o

May 1, 2019
Hey there. I have a question for those who got their COPR after 18th of March 2020, and it is still valid. Have any of you managed to travel to Canada under the current Covid-19 travel restrictions, and How? I know there are specific exemptions for those who live in the US or relatives to Canadian citizens or permanent residents, but these exemptions aren't applicable in my case.

Please advise
I am not sure too.My Ecas changed to Decision made yesterday.
In your case ,how long did it take from Decision made in ECAS to receive PPR?

Thanks alot

Amr87

Star Member
Jan 22, 2020
Category........
PNP
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
25-01-2020
I am not sure too.My Ecas changed to Decision made yesterday.
In your case ,how long did it take from Decision made in ECAS to receive PPR?

Thanks alot
Frankly, I have no idea what ECAS is, and I didn't get GCSM notes either.

DFARGHALY88

Apr 27, 2020
Ontario, Canada
Category........
Other
Trying to keep this thread alive.. Still no updates.. Waiting for Medical Request for my son.. File transferred to Cairo VO back in October 2020.. Trying to stay patient and not freak out since it's been 3 months and nothing new.. If anyone has any updates please share.. It helps to know that Cairo VO is working.. Even if they are slow..

K7moda

Star Member
Sep 25, 2019
hi sure thing.
Its protected person dependents.
File started in May 2018.
File transferred in February 2020.
Document requests august 2020.
Medical request December 2020
Decision made / ppr Janury, 2021
Good luck to everyone.

maxayma

May 11, 2020
hi sure thing.
Its protected person dependents.
File started in May 2018.
File transferred in February 2020.
Document requests august 2020.
Medical request December 2020
Decision made / ppr Janury, 2021
Good luck to everyone.
Thanks best of luck to you too.

Reactions: K7moda

*nn*

Star Member
Mar 19, 2014
Trying to keep this thread alive.. Still no updates.. Waiting for Medical Request for my son.. File transferred to Cairo VO back in October 2020.. Trying to stay patient and not freak out since it's been 3 months and nothing new.. If anyone has any updates please share.. It helps to know that Cairo VO is working.. Even if they are slow..
They are working but slow. I sent a webform and got a reply that the case is under review by an officer. Whatever that means!

Reactions: DFARGHALY88

DFARGHALY88

Apr 27, 2020
Ontario, Canada
Category........
Other
Quick update.. The status of my son's application just changed to "application received" from "in process" on ECAS.. Taking it as a huge step forward from Cairo VO.. After 3 months to the date from it being forwarded, they received my son's application..

Reactions: maxayma

maxayma

May 11, 2020
Quick update.. The status of my son's application just changed to "application received" from "in process" on ECAS.. Taking it as a huge step forward from Cairo VO.. After 3 months to the date from it being forwarded, they received my son's application..
Congratulations hope it will move quicker now

*nn*

Star Member
Mar 19, 2014
Good news. It means that they are working on it. Hopefully things will move quickly for you.
My spouse received a request for additional documents which he provided today. Fingers crossed!