+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

CAIRO VISA OFFICE

Pla

Sep 19, 2011
is this the first time that they contact you since you submitted the passport ?
they contacted us to send them some more paper work. in June. this was the only time they send us send DHL to collect passport. our file was transfer in February . and passport request early june.

good luck

Reactions: omo_lylah

abo-yousif

Oct 4, 2014
Hi there;

My file is at Cairo Visa Office, and they sent me an email asking for criminal record from Egypt translated to English and my passport by DHL.

I want the exact address of the Canadian Consulate in Cairo where I should send my passport,

Please, reply as soon as possible.

Thank you,

ahmedwaly

Nov 19, 2016
The address is on your e-mail clear
nile city towers the embassy only address
Please tell more details of your timeline when sent application and if they asked anything before that as seems is your only and first post here.

Hi there;

My file is at Cairo Visa Office, and they sent me an email asking for criminal record from Egypt translated to English and my passport by DHL.

I want the exact address of the Canadian Consulate in Cairo where I should send my passport,

Thank you,

Pla

Sep 19, 2011
The address is on your e-mail clear
nile city towers the embassy only address
Please tell more details of your timeline when sent application and if they asked anything before that as seems is your only and first post here.
use same address in the mail

Pla

Sep 19, 2011
Hi there;

Thank you,
Use the address in your email. the emial they sent you. DHL know where to go

Rebbers332

Nov 10, 2015
Canada
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
Cairo, Egypt
App. Filed.......
06-09-2016
File Transfer...
20-10-2016
Interview........
24-10-2017
My husband got his email this morning asking for his passport and 2 photos to be sent to Cairo embassy it was exactly 2 weeks after his interview

Asamir

Aug 10, 2015
Visa Office......
Cairo
Hi Everyone, I live in Canada and I'm applying for spouse sponsorship for my wife. she lives in Egypt. I'm still preparing the required documents and I want to ask:

Marriage Certificate:
1) should be the one we receive first or we can use the computerized one?
2) it's already translated from the ministry of interior and authenticated from Ministry of foreign affairs. DO I have to authenticated from Canadian Embassy in Cairo?
3) Mother name in Marriage Certificate doesn't match the birth Certificate, (birth Certificate is the correct one). Is this is an issue?

Translation:
1) where do you recommend certified transaction services in Egypt?

Thanks everyone for helping,
Ahmad

ahmedwaly

Nov 19, 2016
any News for anyone here as this thread gone dead totally
and those who got PPR recently did they have any DM online