Passport Req..
06-01-2014
VISA ISSUED...
03-16-2014
LANDED..........
05-02-2014
remonda said:
many thanks you are very helpful
why you don't send an inquiry to the embassy and explain your case ?

remonda

Star Member
Aug 30, 2013
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
mosaab said:
why you don't send an inquiry to the embassy and explain your case ?
What is meant by inquiry do you mean to email them?

Also i want to say that they want this form send by email how can i send all these proofs (original)by email

Another question the last form we left the date of my sponsor's return to canada blank an made an attachement explain why it is left blank as we want to return together .in your opinion what will we do this time can we write by hand pls refer to attachement or put any future date?

mosaab

Oct 12, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Cairo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
20-03-2013
AOR Received.
26-06-2013
File Transfer...
05-07-2013
Med's Done....
18-05-2013
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
06-01-2014
VISA ISSUED...
03-16-2014
LANDED..........
05-02-2014
remonda said:
What is meant by inquiry do you mean to email them?

Also i want to say that they want this form send by email how can i send all these proofs (original)by email

Another question the last form we left the date of my sponsor's return to canada blank an made an attachement explain why it is left blank as we want to return together .in your opinion what will we do this time can we write by hand pls refer to attachement or put any future date?
Could you please copy the email that they sent you here With the exception of your personal data
it will may helpful

remonda

Star Member
Aug 30, 2013
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi all
Now i will fill imm 5540 and send it my question is
Should we send it to the same e-mail we recieved it (cairoimmigration@international.gc.ca)
They said that we have to fill the attached form and resend it by e-mail
So i am right or what?

soulful_wala

Star Member
Aug 26, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Cairo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
2013/02/05
File Transfer...
2013/05/28
Med's Done....
2013/01/20
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
2014/03/24
VISA ISSUED...
2014/03/31
LANDED..........
-
remonda said:
Should we send it to the same e-mail we recieved it (cairoimmigration @ international.gc.ca)
They said that we have to fill the attached form and resend it by e-mail
So i am right or what?
Hi remonda, I was in the same situation as you back in June of 2013. They asked me to re-send forms that I had already sent with my complete package. They asked that i resend it by e-mail and so i did that. I didn't hear anything from them until September 2013 when they informed me that they didn't receive the forms!!! So I sent them again for the third time, but this time I sent them through email, through postal services and through the case specific enquiry (https://dmp-portal.cic.gc.ca/enquiries-renseignements/case-cas-eng.aspx?mission=cairo)!
I asked them to inform me via email when they receive them and they responded to me 10 days later saying they received the forms but I am not sure from which source they received them.
So if I were you I would send it through all sources just to be safe.

remonda

Star Member
Aug 30, 2013
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
soulful_wala said:
Hi remonda, I was in the same situation as you back in June of 2013. They asked me to re-send forms that I had already sent with my complete package. They asked that i resend it by e-mail and so i did that. I didn't hear anything from them until September 2013 when they informed me that they didn't receive the forms!!! So I sent them again for the third time, but this time I sent them through email, through postal services and through the case specific enquiry (https://dmp-portal.cic.gc.ca/enquiries-renseignements/case-cas-eng.aspx?mission=cairo)!
I asked them to inform me via email when they receive them and they responded to me 10 days later saying they received the forms but I am not sure from which source they received them.
So if I were you I would send it through all sources just to be safe.
Hi soulful-wala
Thanks for this information if i send it through the case specific enquiry i want to ask how to fill the form i mean in the first step the applicant .who is the applicant the sponsor or the sponsored (the form they requested is imm 5540 the sponsor questionaire) so who is the applicant?and who is the inquierer?
Whay kind of forms did they request from you (form for the sponsor or the sponsored? I dont know why they asked for a sponsor form i think here in cairo they review the sponsored app
Thanks

soulful_wala

Star Member
Aug 26, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Cairo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
2013/02/05
File Transfer...
2013/05/28
Med's Done....
2013/01/20
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
2014/03/24
VISA ISSUED...
2014/03/31
LANDED..........
-
remonda said:
how to fill the form i mean in the first step the applicant
In the applicant information i put in the sponsored person's information. I used the file number instead of the UCI number because both the sponsered and sponsorer have the same file number.
In the Enquirer information, under relationship to applicant I selected sponsor, and entered my information (sponsorer) in that section.
In the enquiry, under applicaiton type I selected permenant residence in Canada.
under your equiry I put in something along the lines of "in response to email received on ... requesting form ... please find attached the requested document."
And finally I uploaded the documents.
I hope you find this helpful.
If you don't mind when did you submit your applicaiton?

remonda

Star Member
Aug 30, 2013
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
soulful_wala said:
In the applicant information i put in the sponsored person's information. I used the file number instead of the UCI number because both the sponsered and sponsorer have the same file number.
In the Enquirer information, under relationship to applicant I selected sponsor, and entered my information (sponsorer) in that section.
In the enquiry, under applicaiton type I selected permenant residence in Canada.
under your equiry I put in something along the lines of "in response to email received on ... requesting form ... please find attached the requested document."
And finally I uploaded the documents.
I hope you find this helpful.
If you don't mind when did you submit your applicaiton?
Of course it is very helpful and i will do with ur advice and send with all sources but if i had attachments or another proofs for intentions of sponsor to return canada should i send them also ,but their server accepts large size of e-mail more than 5 or 6 GB?
My timeline is
App submitted on 14of nov 2013
Sponsor approved on 16 DEC2013
Requested doc on 12 FEB2014
Medical done on october 2013
Thank you again and again for your help

Leylekian

Feb 15, 2014
Hello Everyone...
Happy to share my experience and help out anyone here.

I'm an Egypt resident and applied for QSW in October 2009. After getting the CSQ and passing it in June 2013, I sent my medical results in September 2013 and on the online immigration status page the latest post from their side is "Medical results received".
Now it has bee around five months and I have not yet gotten a reply from them or even know if I passed the medical exam (the results are fine). When should I be getting the PPR and is there any way to contact them to know where the process is stuck?
The medical results were sent to office in England as far as I know.
Please help me and let me know if this is normal or not. I have been waiting for a very long time.

Thank you.

remonda

Star Member
Aug 30, 2013
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
mosaab said:
Could you please copy the email that they sent you here With the exception of your personal data
it will may helpful
hi Mosaab this is the letter
Dear Sir
This refers to your spouse xxxxxx application for permanent residence submitted at this office subsequent to the receipt of a sponsorship undertaking on her behalf by yourself.
Please note that in order to complete the processing of your application, the following documents will be require

- Completed Sponsor's Questionnaire (see attached). You are kindly requested to fully complete the attached questionnaire then return it by e-mail.

Please provide the above by latest March 16, 2014. If nothing has been received from your end by this date, we shall proceed to the final assessment of your case based on the information/documents already on file. As the required documents are directly related to the final assessment to be made on this application, failure to provide it within the deadline above could lead to its refusal.

Thank you for your cooperation.

now i am confused when we open it we can fill it but we cannot save it also how we sign it should i print it then sign then scan it again
another ques for this form there are some attachments like some explanations for some questions and proofs for the sponsor intention to return Canada which we submitted them before how can we attache them again scan it also
actually i dont under stand why they asked about this form
pls advise us

mosaab

Oct 12, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Cairo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
20-03-2013
AOR Received.
26-06-2013
File Transfer...
05-07-2013
Med's Done....
18-05-2013
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
06-01-2014
VISA ISSUED...
03-16-2014
LANDED..........
05-02-2014
Hi remonda,
I think you have to fill it, print, sign then scan and attach it by email
i did that when i sent the RPRF, print, fill and sign then scan and attach

, may be the other member here have more experience !

Good luck

remonda

Star Member
Aug 30, 2013
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
mosaab said:
Hi remonda,
I think you have to fill it, print, sign then scan and attach it by email
i did that when i sent the RPRF, print, fill and sign then scan and attach

, may be the other member here have more experience !

Good luck
Thank u mosaab is it normal to rquest this form?

mosaab

Oct 12, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Cairo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
20-03-2013
AOR Received.
26-06-2013
File Transfer...
05-07-2013
Med's Done....
18-05-2013
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
06-01-2014
VISA ISSUED...
03-16-2014
LANDED..........
05-02-2014
remonda said:
Thank u mosaab is it normal to rquest this form?
I said it many times,
there is no specific rules or laws for Canadian immigration
specially when you talk about Cairo office
you can expect anything !

remonda

Star Member
Aug 30, 2013
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
mosaab said:
I said it many times,
there is no specific rules or laws for Canadian immigration
specially when you talk about Cairo office
you can expect anything !
Thank you mosaab hoping that you recieve your visa soon

Mrs Ayman

Jun 30, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
cairo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
18 september, 2013
AOR Received.
28 september, 2013
File Transfer...
5 february, 2014
Med's Done....
22 july, 2013
Interview........
none
Passport Req..
5 february, 2014
VISA ISSUED...
16 february, 2014
LANDED..........
insha'Allah 7 April, 2014
Hello everyone,
i got my visa el7 :D and it only took 5 months!! really this forum helped me alot and the shared experiences in here made me know what to do with my file, thanks to everyone :)
my visa office is cairo and i applied in september with a letterly complete file that took me 2 months to prepare!! the pp request was by email on 5 february and got my pp with visa on 19 february.
my advice to everyone in here, read this thread, double read the document requirement on the cic website and never send an incomplete application

goodluck :D