CAIRO VISA OFFICE

remonda

Star Member
Aug 30, 2013
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Sabrinkh said:
They wont email u until they are ready to ask for your passport. Just incase this is their email CAIROIMMIGRATION @ international.gc.ca
However there is a different email for you to email them your enquirys if u have any questions on the visa office in egypt website and u will only need to add their email if u send them one first so when they reply it wont go to junk.
Many thanks for this information

WaitinginBC

Star Member
Nov 16, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Cairo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
27-09-2012
AOR Received.
08-11-2012
File Transfer...
08-11-2012
Med's Done....
30-08-2012
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
13-01-2014
VISA ISSUED...
05-02-2014
LANDED..........
28-02-2014
Sabrinkh said:
He mesages u from the embassy??! Does that mean he went to pick it up himself instead of send dhl? Also u said he has to have it picked up in 3 bussiness days but he got it back in 2? Can u tell me how so my husband can do same please.
The email we received clearly stated we had to send DHL to pick up the passport after 3 business days. My husband being egyptian knows you can usually "buy" want you want in Cairo for a few extra pounds so the day he received the email he drove to the embassy and "talked" to someone there. After a short conversation and a few pounds my husband gave this person his phone #. They called him when the passport was ready and he went to pick it up (a day early and in person).

I would not reccomend this method but it worked for him. Crazy really!

Sabrinkh

Oct 11, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Cairo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
19-07-2013
AOR Received.
29-10-2013
Med's Done....
18-04-2013
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
29-01-2014
WaitinginBC said:
The email we received clearly stated we had to send DHL to pick up the passport after 3 business days. My husband being egyptian knows you can usually "buy" want you want in Cairo for a few extra pounds so the day he received the email he drove to the embassy and "talked" to someone there. After a short conversation and a few pounds my husband gave this person his phone #. They called him when the passport was ready and he went to pick it up (a day early and in person).

Haha ok. Thats funny. Its true though . Its pretty easy to bribe people out here. Well were not that urgent and my husband doesnt drive so well just stick to the method they requested. Well thanks for reply and gratz again!

mosaab

Oct 12, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Cairo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
20-03-2013
AOR Received.
26-06-2013
File Transfer...
05-07-2013
Med's Done....
18-05-2013
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
06-01-2014
VISA ISSUED...
03-16-2014
LANDED..........
05-02-2014
WaitinginBC said:
Sorry to hear that, but i think yes, i know well that's happen clearly in Egypt
but i didn't expect that will happen in foreign institution

Anyway, Good luck in your trip, i wish u stay here from time to time :)

WaitinginBC

Star Member
Nov 16, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Cairo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
27-09-2012
AOR Received.
08-11-2012
File Transfer...
08-11-2012
Med's Done....
30-08-2012
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
13-01-2014
VISA ISSUED...
05-02-2014
LANDED..........
28-02-2014
Sabrinkh said:
Haha ok. Thats funny. Its true though . Its pretty easy to bribe people out here. Well were not that urgent and my husband doesnt drive so well just stick to the method they requested. Well thanks for reply and gratz again!
I think the requested method is best ;) Thank you for your good wishes Sabrinkh :D

mosaab said:
Sorry to hear that, but i think yes, i know well that's happen clearly in Egypt
but i didn't expect that will happen in foreign institution

Anyway, Good luck in your trip, i wish u stay here from time to time :)
Thank you mosaab.

I was shocked this went on at the embassy!! I will be here checking in on everyone. Hope you get good news soon!!

mosaab

Oct 12, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Cairo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
20-03-2013
AOR Received.
26-06-2013
File Transfer...
05-07-2013
Med's Done....
18-05-2013
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
06-01-2014
VISA ISSUED...
03-16-2014
LANDED..........
05-02-2014
WaitinginBC said:
I was shocked this went on at the embassy!! I will be here checking in on everyone. Hope you get good news soon!!
ya i wish you stay here so we can get the best news these days :)

background check still under processing, but this time in my country :)

soulful_wala

Star Member
Aug 26, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Cairo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
2013/02/05
File Transfer...
2013/05/28
Med's Done....
2013/01/20
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
2014/03/24
VISA ISSUED...
2014/03/31
LANDED..........
-
mosaab said:
background check still under processing, but this time in my country :)
Hi Mosaab, how do you know that the processing is now being done in your country?

mosaab

Oct 12, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Cairo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
20-03-2013
AOR Received.
26-06-2013
File Transfer...
05-07-2013
Med's Done....
18-05-2013
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
06-01-2014
VISA ISSUED...
03-16-2014
LANDED..........
05-02-2014
soulful_wala said:
Hi Mosaab, how do you know that the processing is now being done in your country?
Hi soulful_wala,

Because Canada does not have records for the people around the world
Sure they will ask about your background in your country ( Ministry of the Interior, Intelligence, Army ...
there is diplomatic and security cooperation between the countries !

What is your new ?

soulful_wala

Star Member
Aug 26, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Cairo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
2013/02/05
File Transfer...
2013/05/28
Med's Done....
2013/01/20
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
2014/03/24
VISA ISSUED...
2014/03/31
LANDED..........
-
yes you are right.
nothing is new, everyday we expect to get an email from them and we get nothing. I sent an email asking what we can do about our medical that has expired and they didn't respond.

mosaab

Oct 12, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Cairo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
20-03-2013
AOR Received.
26-06-2013
File Transfer...
05-07-2013
Med's Done....
18-05-2013
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
06-01-2014
VISA ISSUED...
03-16-2014
LANDED..........
05-02-2014
soulful_wala said:
yes you are right.
nothing is new, everyday we expect to get an email from them and we get nothing. I sent an email asking what we can do about our medical that has expired and they didn't respond.
Same here
I check my email in the day many times,
OMG i hate waiting

remonda

Star Member
Aug 30, 2013
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Dear all
i received an email from the embassy today asking for the sponsor `s questionnaire form we already sent it before why they request it again?also they said that Please provide the above by latest March 16, 2014. If nothing has been received from your end by this date, we shall proceed to the final assessment of your case based on the information/documents already on file. As the required documents are directly related to the final assessment to be made on this application, failure to provide it within the deadline above could lead to its refusal.
what is that mean?i didn't pay the right of permanent yet and they didn't ask to pay it.and in this form there is a question about proofs of intention of the sponsor to return canada shall i submit the same proofs again or more?actually we don't have another proofs we sent all we have we sent a letter from his sister showing that she knows our intention to move should we submit a photocopy from this letter or ask her to provide another one? please help me
thanks in advance

WaitinginBC

Star Member
Nov 16, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Cairo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
27-09-2012
AOR Received.
08-11-2012
File Transfer...
08-11-2012
Med's Done....
30-08-2012
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
13-01-2014
VISA ISSUED...
05-02-2014
LANDED..........
28-02-2014
remonda said:
Dear all
i received an email from the embassy today asking for the sponsor `s questionnaire form we already sent it before why they request it again?also they said that Please provide the above by latest March 16, 2014. If nothing has been received from your end by this date, we shall proceed to the final assessment of your case based on the information/documents already on file. As the required documents are directly related to the final assessment to be made on this application, failure to provide it within the deadline above could lead to its refusal.
what is that mean?i didn't pay the right of permanent yet and they didn't ask to pay it.and in this form there is a question about proofs of intention of the sponsor to return canada shall i submit the same proofs again or more?actually we don't have another proofs we sent all we have we sent a letter from his sister showing that she knows our intention to move should we submit a photocopy from this letter or ask her to provide another one? please help me
thanks in advance

Hi remonda,

It's not unusual for the embassy to ask for documents you already sent. We had to resend our Schedule A. There could be something missing from the original document or they could have lost it...really there could be any reason they ask for these. In our case we noticed we had missed a question on our Schedule A.
I don't have personal experience with providing proof of intention to return to Canada but I would expect you need more than a letter from your sister. I know someone from another thread wrote out a detailed plan of their return to canada and what they would do to establish themselves here again. Maybe take a search around the forum and see if you can find more on this or maybe someone from here will answer that knows more.
You do need to resubmit what they ask for or they will do the final processing on the file without it and your decision would likely not be favorable. Gather what you need and submit it as soon as psossible so your file can move forward

Good luck!

remonda

Star Member
Aug 30, 2013
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
WaitinginBC said:
Hi remonda,

It's not unusual for the embassy to ask for documents you already sent. We had to resend our Schedule A. There could be something missing from the original document or they could have lost it...really there could be any reason they ask for these. In our case we noticed we had missed a question on our Schedule A.
I don't have personal experience with providing proof of intention to return to Canada but I would expect you need more than a letter from your sister. I know someone from another thread wrote out a detailed plan of their return to canada and what they would do to establish themselves here again. Maybe take a search around the forum and see if you can find more on this or maybe someone from here will answer that knows more.
You do need to resubmit what they ask for or they will do the final processing on the file without it and your decision would likely not be favorable. Gather what you need and submit it as soon as psossible so your file can move forward

hi waitinginBC
thanks for your reply but I want to know if iam in the final of the proccess or we still have a long time
also I want to ask about the form should I send the same form I sent before or we refill it and put more information about the proofs actually we sent also a reactivated royal bank accout in canada showig our saving and some internet searching for jobs for my sponsor
Thanks again

Good luck!

WaitinginBC

Star Member
Nov 16, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Cairo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
27-09-2012
AOR Received.
08-11-2012
File Transfer...
08-11-2012
Med's Done....
30-08-2012
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
13-01-2014
VISA ISSUED...
05-02-2014
LANDED..........
28-02-2014
Hi remonda,

Usually when the embassy starts asking for documents you are close to final phases. From the time we received our first document request til they asked for my husband's passport was about 2 months.

I would refill the forms just in case there is something you missed. If a question does not apply to you ensure you put NA in the field. They dont want anything empty. It can't hurt to add additional proofs as well.

EDIT** Be sure to include your original proofs as well incase your papers where misplaced

remonda

Star Member
Aug 30, 2013
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
WaitinginBC said:
Hi remonda,

Usually when the embassy starts asking for documents you are close to final phases. From the time we received our first document request til they asked for my husband's passport was about 2 months.

I would refill the forms just in case there is something you missed. If a question does not apply to you ensure you put NA in the field. They dont want anything empty. It can't hurt to add additional proofs as well.

EDIT** Be sure to include your original proofs as well incase your papers where misplaced
many thanks you are very helpful