Passport Req..
Not Yet
VISA ISSUED...
Not Yet
LANDED..........
Hope in January 2013
Hii Everybody,
Today I received e-mail from the Cairo Embassy as follow :
Please note that in order to complete the processing of your application, the following documents will be required: (Subsections 130(1), 130(2) and 133(1) of the Immigration regulations refer).

Evidence of your sponsor's intention to move/relocate to Canada with the purpose of establishing permanently there e.g. a job offer in Canada, evidence of having rented/bought a dwelling in Canada, an acceptance letter from an educational institution in Canada, evidence of having severed ties to the other country, etc...

Please provide the above by latest March 28, 2013. If nothing has been received from your end by this date, we shall proceed to the final assessment of your case based on the information/documents already on file. As the required documents are directly related to the final assessment to be made on this application, failure to provide it within the deadline above could lead to its refusal.

Thank you for your cooperation.

What can I do, I have not anything from what the required what can I Do ????????!!!!!!!!!!!

egyptianSA

Star Member
Jan 3, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Cairo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
4/4/2012
AOR Received.
11/7/2012
Med's Done....
15/1/2012 and redone in 16/5/2013
Passport Req..
12/5/2013
VISA ISSUED...
25/8/2013
Silent-words said:
My wife sent email to Cairo embassy asking if her file has been transferred to Cairo or still in ottowa. Usually they transfer her email to Ottawa but this time after many reminder they replied by using a standard forma without answering directly her question.

Good day,

This refers to your inquiry regarding the status of the application for permanent residence in Canada in the Family Class category.
Applications for permanent residence in Canada in the immigrant category in which you applied currently require approximately 12 months, as per new standards, to process for routine cases.

Yes,if the reply email from Cairo office

Be advised that this application is processing normally within our standard processing time for Family Class cases. If required, we shall be contacting you regarding any additional requirements related to the application.

Thank you

Visa Section/Section

So r u think if Cairo visa reply is that mean that the file has been transferred to them or no yet.

Silent-words

Star Member
Feb 18, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
02-03-2012
AOR Received.
26-06-2012
Med's Done....
07-02-2012
Thank u EgyptianSA for the answer ., isa ya rab

MadeInCanada

Oct 15, 2012
Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
Cairo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
31-12-2012
File Transfer...
23-01-2013
Med's Done....
18-10-2012
Interview........
26-05-2013
Passport Req..
27-05-2013
VISA ISSUED...
18-06-2013
LANDED..........
July 1st 2013
wargo said:
Hii Everybody,
Today I received e-mail from the Cairo Embassy as follow :
Please note that in order to complete the processing of your application, the following documents will be required: (Subsections 130(1), 130(2) and 133(1) of the Immigration regulations refer).

Evidence of your sponsor's intention to move/relocate to Canada with the purpose of establishing permanently there e.g. a job offer in Canada, evidence of having rented/bought a dwelling in Canada, an acceptance letter from an educational institution in Canada, evidence of having severed ties to the other country, etc...

What can I do, I have not anything from what the required what can I Do ????????!!!!!!!!!!!

What it is asking for is easy enough to provide.

Do you have a place that you will be living already set up? With friends or family? Write a letter or if possible get the person who you will be staying with to write it. State in the letter where the home is, how much if anything you will be required to pay and how you will pay for it. Show financial means if possible. (bank statements ect..)

If you do not have a job lined up then write IN DETAIL what steps you will take to gain employment.

Take Care,
MadeInCanada

egyptianSA

Star Member
Jan 3, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Cairo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
4/4/2012
AOR Received.
11/7/2012
Med's Done....
15/1/2012 and redone in 16/5/2013
Passport Req..
12/5/2013
VISA ISSUED...
25/8/2013
Silent-words said:
Thank u EgyptianSA for the answer ., isa ya rab
Ya rab ,hope to hear good and happy news soon ISA
if you don't mind what's your timeline?

Silent-words

Star Member
Feb 18, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
02-03-2012
AOR Received.
26-06-2012
Med's Done....
07-02-2012
egyptianSA said:
Ya rab ,hope to hear good and happy news soon ISA
if you don't mind what's your timeline?
ا

I sent the application march 2nd 2012
AOR June 26th 2012

gigotheking

Star Member
Jul 16, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
CAIRO/Ottawa pilot
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
10-04-2012
Doc's Request.
22-08-2012 and february 2013
AOR Received.
09-07-2012/csq received july 24th
File Transfer...
09-07-2012
Med's Request
extended till feb 14th 2014
Med's Done....
02-03-2012/results received july 9th
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
feb14th 2013
VISA ISSUED...
march 5th 2013
LANDED..........
verrrry soooooon
Dr Eng X said:
What did they ask for (just the passport) ? What did the email say if you don't mind me asking?
here is a copy of the email.. i just removed the personal infos

This refers to your application for permanent residence in Canada under the family class category.

We are pleased to inform you that your file is now ready for visa issuance. In this regard, you are requested to send us the following documents by courier only (either DHL, TNT, Aramex or FedEX):

(X) 2 recent photos. Photo specifications attached.
(X) Original/valid passport to enable us to issue your immigrant visa.
Please note that your immigrant visa is valid until xxxxxx 2013. If you cannot travel by this date, an extension has been required from our medical office in London. However, if the extension is not granted, a new medical exam will be required.
Your visa is valid only if all family members (spouse, common-law partner, dependent son or daughter), whether accompanying you or not, have been declared and examined. You must therefore inform us of any change in your marital status or in your family composition (marriage, common-law relationship, separation, divorce, birth of a child, adoption, death, etc.) BEFORE your visa is issued. Failure to do so will render your visa invalid and will result in the refusal of your admission to Canada as a permanent resident.

Looking forward to your compliance with our requirements at your earliest convenience.
N.B.: Please return a copy of this letter with the requested document. Please do not reply to this email to confirm that your documents have been sent or to enquire if they have been received.

freeislam000

Aug 14, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa pilot
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
10-04-2012
File Transfer...
11-07-2012
Med's Done....
28-12-2011---results received july 11th/2012
Interview........
12-05-2013 ( Reject ) another chance on 8/10/2013
Passport Req..
29/10/2013
VISA ISSUED...
18/11/2013
LANDED..........
28/11/2013
gigotheking said:
here is a copy of the email.. i just removed the personal infos

This refers to your application for permanent residence in Canada under the family class category.

We are pleased to inform you that your file is now ready for visa issuance. In this regard, you are requested to send us the following documents by courier only (either DHL, TNT, Aramex or FedEX):

(X) 2 recent photos. Photo specifications attached.
(X) Original/valid passport to enable us to issue your immigrant visa.
Please note that your immigrant visa is valid until xxxxxx 2013. If you cannot travel by this date, an extension has been required from our medical office in London. However, if the extension is not granted, a new medical exam will be required.
Your visa is valid only if all family members (spouse, common-law partner, dependent son or daughter), whether accompanying you or not, have been declared and examined. You must therefore inform us of any change in your marital status or in your family composition (marriage, common-law relationship, separation, divorce, birth of a child, adoption, death, etc.) BEFORE your visa is issued. Failure to do so will render your visa invalid and will result in the refusal of your admission to Canada as a permanent resident.

Looking forward to your compliance with our requirements at your earliest convenience.
N.B.: Please return a copy of this letter with the requested document. Please do not reply to this email to confirm that your documents have been sent or to enquire if they have been received.
Congratulations bro

Dim

Nov 4, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Cairo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Oct. 04th 2012
File Transfer...
Dec. 13th 2012
Med's Done....
Aug. 22nd 2012
Interview........
Hopefully waived
Passport Req..
Waiting
VISA ISSUED...
Waiting
LANDED..........
Dreaming
Silent-words said:
Congratulations we r in same time, I get the AOR June 26, to Quebec also, but I didn't receive anything from them. Hope we gona be the next.
hello,
is this AOR from Cairo Office?
when your file has been transferred ?
My file has been transferred on December 13th and since then I haven't heard anything

mamado

Star Member
Jan 23, 2012
cairo , egypt
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
please , can anyone tell me what's the email address of the Canadian embassy in Egypt because i don' get any emails back from them , i feel i'm sending emails to a wrong email address
i know it's a stupid question but please help
ty !

Silent-words

Star Member
Feb 18, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
02-03-2012
AOR Received.
26-06-2012
Med's Done....
07-02-2012
Dim said:
hello,
is this AOR from Cairo Office?
when your file has been transferred ?
My file has been transferred on December 13th and since then I haven't heard anything
In AOR it was written Cairo visa office, but when we sent an mail to Cairo visa office we get the reply from Ottawa that the file has been transferd to them for security reasons. My file has been transferred June 26th, and since this time we didn't hear anything. Always we get the same answer that the file still in the normal process time. But last time 2 weeks ago we sent to Cairo visa office they replied us themselves without transfer our email to Ottawa. I hope that it could be a good sign even it's the same answer that the file in the normal process time 12 months.

Silent-words

Star Member
Feb 18, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
02-03-2012
AOR Received.
26-06-2012
Med's Done....
07-02-2012
mamado said:
please , can anyone tell me what's the email address of the Canadian embassy in Egypt because i don' get any emails back from them , i feel i'm sending emails to a wrong email address
i know it's a stupid question but please help
ty !
Cairo.visa@international.gc.ca
cairo-im-enquiry@international.gc.ca

But they replied after at least 2-3 weeks

mamado

Star Member
Jan 23, 2012
cairo , egypt
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Silent-words said:
Cairo.visa @ international.gc.ca
cairo-im-enquiry @ international.gc.ca

But they replied after at least 2-3 weeks
i'm messaging them since Jan 24 , and no answer , lol
yes i send my messages to those addresses but i don't know why they don't respond AT ALL , ty

MadeInCanada

Oct 15, 2012
Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
Cairo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
31-12-2012
File Transfer...
23-01-2013
Med's Done....
18-10-2012
Interview........
26-05-2013
Passport Req..
27-05-2013
VISA ISSUED...
18-06-2013
LANDED..........
July 1st 2013
If they spent all their time replying to the emails no visas would ever get issued anyways. It's reasonable to assume if there are 30 applicants on this one forum then there are possibly hundreds if not more actual applications. Not to mention the drop ins they get as well as the other categories people are applying under for visas.

I understand this if your past processing times are worried and impatient. Your really only supposed to contact them if they request documents or if you need to supply more proof(however that too is frowned upon,or so I have heard). But continually sending emails and calling.....I really don't think it's going to help. If nothing else, you could just tick off your VO.