+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

CAIRO VISA OFFICE

sonia5555

Star Member
Mar 18, 2012
Amy612 said:
Hi,
Don't worry. One of my friend's husband did the same thing. When he again requested the VO for processing, they asked for an INTERVIEW. For your case worst scene, they will ask for an interview. Inshallah you will get your passport back with visa very soon.

thank you for you caring...but the VO already has my passport since two weeks (in the visa assuance stage)

sonia5555

Star Member
Mar 18, 2012
URGENT****** :'( :'( :'( :'( :'(
i chicked my status on CiC NOW and i find that in permanent residence status: DECISION MADE...A decision has been made on XXXXXXXXXXX application. The office will contact XXXXXXXXXXXXXconcerning this decision

OHHHH...I CAN'T TAKE MY BREATH..they has my passport 4 two weeks...it should probably send me email to recieve my passport...and if it withdrawn it would propably appear that it withdrawing in my status...ahhhhhh i can't bear really,,,i can't wait to know...they should tell me fast i lost all my nervous :( :'( :'(

Ontarioer

Star Member
Apr 6, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
CAIRO->CPP-O
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Oct 27, 2011
AOR Received.
Jan 30, 2012
File Transfer...
Feb 09, 2012 (CAIRO) Feb 20 2012 (CPP-O)
Interview........
June 26, 2012
Passport Req..
July 23, 2012
VISA ISSUED...
Aug 02, 2012
LANDED..........
Aug 10, 2012
sonia5555 said:
URGENT****** :'( :'( :'( :'( :'(
i chicked my status on CiC NOW and i find that in permanent residence status: DECISION MADE...A decision has been made on XXXXXXXXXXX application. The office will contact XXXXXXXXXXXXXconcerning this decision

OHHHH...I CAN'T TAKE MY BREATH..they has my passport 4 two weeks...it should probably send me email to recieve my passport...and if it withdrawn it would propably appear that it withdrawing in my status...ahhhhhh i can't bear really,,,i can't wait to know...they should tell me fast i lost all my nervous :( :'( :'(
Congratulations
a decession was made before they asked u for the passport
once a decision is made, they can not accept withdrawal.
If it was withdrawn, It would have said withdrawn
So, be happy and prepare yourself to come to Canada soon :)
All the best, can not wait to have my wife with me :)
Regards and Best wishes

sonia5555

Star Member
Mar 18, 2012
Ontarioer said:
Congratulations
a decession was made before they asked u for the passport
once a decision is made, they can not accept withdrawal.
If it was withdrawn, It would have said withdrawn
So, be happy and prepare yourself to come to Canada soon :)
All the best, can not wait to have my wife with me :)
Regards and Best wishes

Ontarier thanks for coming back to me iam sitting and don't know what to do?!!!!

:-[ u miss a point Ontarioer....they have my passport since two weeks :-[ (i sent my passport to the embassy since two weeks) i should recieve email tell me that i will recieve my passport ,,,,decision made not good to me in my case...as it may be refusal!!!! ....as iam diefferent case....or ABNORMAL case.....THEY ALREADY ASKED FOR MY PASSPORT :eek: SINCE TWO WEEKS AGOOOOOOOO
???

madatito2000

Jul 3, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Cairo visa office
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Ontarioer said:
Correct. You know, to be honest the only thing that bothered me is that they have this scheduled in 8 weeks. Not only is this a long time from now, but also I do not know what the situation is going to be like in Egypt around that time. However, honestly speaking I was more concerned about the time which is 8 weeks. But I think it should be ok. We will put our trust in Allah, and we know anything that is decreed for us will happen anyways, whether we like it or not.
Thanks a lot for the feedback, it is always good to have someone who is not part of the case looking and giving you their view :)

Regards
itold u already that they made it after 8 weaks bcz that there is not alot of staff in embassy and sometime they using some staff from different department for interview poeple isaw some one here in that thread who went through interview and in the day of the interview they called him early to tell him they s arrange different time for interview and he told them noway im coming to get my interview and im already in myway its just only 30 mintues till reach cairo and icant get back home so she told him ok come and whats that mean ? they were very bussy or the person who will interview him couldnt come so the bottom line theres no a lot of staff inside the embassy bcz you understand about the horrible security situation so they sent the staff to several canadian embassies around the world so they created the pilot system so our files sent to that pilot
and you know with that much amount of visa application either toursit bcz of the summer or study or any different visas plus family class visa like us and the other classes of visa like skilled workers etc ,,,, so they made your interview after that long
hey you dont to care about any of that issues just be prepared and they will interview your wife then they will take her passport and if they asked her someting in that email she must give to them in the interview even if they wont ask about it for example picture or proof except the passport bcz it depend in the decision they will made either in the interview or after it
prepare every proof can help you to show them that you still together ask yourself that question
how do i believe that you still together ? and make the answers clear by proof every single thing can help you to prove that you and your wife still together so yourwife who willbe interview must answer that question and show them that she and you are togther thats it

madatito2000

Jul 3, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Cairo visa office
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
sonia5555 said:
Ontarier thanks for coming back to me iam sitting and don't know what to do?!!!!

:-[ u miss a point Ontarioer....they have my passport since two weeks :-[ (i sent my passport to the embassy since two weeks) i should recieve email tell me that i will recieve my passport ,,,,decision made not good to me in my case...as it may be refusal!!!! ....as iam diefferent case....or ABNORMAL case.....THEY ALREADY ASKED FOR MY PASSPORT :eek: SINCE TWO WEEKS AGOOOOOOOO
???
you have to be thankfull bcz some people here didnt get any answer after they sent their passport atleast 4 weak later so they will send you an email very soon telling you about whats is the decision but iguesss 80% that they wont give a damn for the withdraw congratulations hahaha bcz now they took the decision and they now doing the landing papers and prepare your file to send it to with yourpassport and inshaa allah with the visa

sonia5555

Star Member
Mar 18, 2012
madatito2000 said:
you have to be thankfull bcz some people here didnt get any answer after they sent their passport atleast 4 weak later so they will send you an email very soon telling you about whats is the decision but iguesss 80% that they wont give a damn for the withdraw congratulations hahaha bcz now they took the decision and they now doing the landing papers and prepare your file to send it to with yourpassport and inshaa allah with the visa

that's what iam speaking about...the people in my case which they send their passport according to request from embassy should recieve the passport back right a way or recieving email mention that they will be recieved the passport back in a define time....so i still wonder really i can't feel world around me!!!!! :'(

madatito2000

Jul 3, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Cairo visa office
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
sonia5555 said:
that's what iam speaking about...the people in my case which they send their passport according to request from embassy should recieve the passport back right a way or recieving email mention that they will be recieved the passport back in a define time....so i still wonder really i can't feel world around me!!!!! :'(
recieving passport right a way really? which visa office its ? are you sure its Cairo noway .your right if its Vienna visa office bcz that whats they doing but here in cairo sorry you dont have any idea about what they doing

first they might interviewed you then they took your passport in the interview then later they telling you that ur visa is been isssued but this is after almost 7 weeks
second they telling you in that email that here is the tracking number and the courier company so later you go and check the web of that company for example dhl and there is nothing usefull in the website then nothng there sso you call the company and they telling we dont have any info about that tracking number so they tell you wait and it almost been 8 days and may be 12 days
im telling Cairo visa office is like big pain in ass they are very much slowly ifeel like there butts is stick with chairs

sonia5555

Star Member
Mar 18, 2012
madatito2000 said:
recieving passport right a way really? which visa office its ? are you sure its Cairo noway .your right if its Vienna visa office bcz that whats they doing but here in cairo sorry you dont have any idea about what they doing

first they might interviewed you then they took your passport in the interview then later they telling you that ur visa is been isssued but this is after almost 7 weeks
second they telling you in that email that here is the tracking number and the courier company so later you go and check the web of that company for example dhl and there is nothing usefull in the website then nothng there sso you call the company and they telling we dont have any info about that tracking number so they tell you wait and it almost been 8 days and may be 12 days
im telling Cairo visa office is like big pain in ass they are very much slowly ifeel like there butts is stick with chairs

hi madatito....i don't mean that iam expecting to recieve my passport so fast i mean my case that i am calling (ABNORMAL CASE) should not expecting that '' decsion made'' to be in a good meaning....especially now after they notified that my application has been withdrwaing from sponsor....but really what i am dieing to know??!! and wondering about??
if they refused my application they would probably write ''withdrawn''
or it's not CONDITION?!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Mohaab

Apr 14, 2012
hey everyone,

i need your help. now my wife is canadian egyptian and e7na katabna el ketab 3ady 3and ma2zon with her egyptian ID however, it is mentioned in the marriage certificate that she was born in canada so now is it ok ?? and what should i do with this marriage certificate to translate and legalize it

thanks in advance

madatito2000

Jul 3, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Cairo visa office
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Mohaab said:
hey everyone,

i need your help. now my wife is canadian egyptian and e7na katabna el ketab 3ady 3and ma2zon with her egyptian ID however, it is mentioned in the marriage certificate that she was born in canada so now is it ok ?? and what should i do with this marriage certificate to translate and legalize it

thanks in advance
take it and translated at the ministry of justice its in Lazogholy square search about in internet and go there and ask about translation department then translated then go documenting it at EL Sharh EL Akary next to Dar el Kadaa EL aaly in Ramses street go there then go to the ministry of foreign affairs offices and make stamps there then go to Canadian embassy and ask them to authenticated your marriage contract and then send it to your wife that is it

sherine1972

Star Member
Sep 14, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Cairo
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
4-11-2011
Doc's Request.
With the application
AOR Received.
PER received: 19-01-2012
IELTS Request
With the documents
File Transfer...
Ottawa-pilot
Med's Request
4-5-2012
Med's Done....
19-5-2012
Passport Req..
19-12-2012
VISA ISSUED...
15 jan 2013
LANDED..........
Soon inshallah
Mohaab said:
hey everyone,

thanks in advance
Hello mohaab,
May be I'm not in family class I'm a FSW but I did these papers, the only place to legalise it and translate it is wezaret el 3adl in magles el sha3b street in thr 13th floor

I hope this answered your question

Regards

emadiano

Star Member
Oct 7, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
06-07-2011
Interview........
06-02-2012
Passport Req..
2-04-2013
VISA ISSUED...
15-04-2013
LANDED..........
10-05-2013
hi madatito....i don't mean that iam expecting to recieve my passport so fast i mean my case that i am calling (ABNORMAL CASE) should not expecting that '' decsion made'' to be in a good meaning....especially now after they notified that my application has been withdrwaing from sponsor....but really what i am dieing to know??!! and wondering about??
if they refused my application they would probably write ''withdrawn''
or it's not CONDITION?!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

WITHDRAWN
(An application can only be withdrawn when it is IN PROCESS.) Application Withdrawn
You may only withdraw your application before the Visa has been issued. There are no refunds after processing has started.
hope that makes you not worry congratulation

Emad

sonia5555

Star Member
Mar 18, 2012
my husband recieved another email today from CIC telling him that they received his email of cancel the withdrawing and they notified the VO and they mentioned that the matter will up to VO wether they make it go and approved or not!!!!!!!!!

sonia5555

Star Member
Mar 18, 2012
emadiano said:

WITHDRAWN
(An application can only be withdrawn when it is IN PROCESS.) Application Withdrawn
You may only withdraw your application before the Visa has been issued. There are no refunds after processing has started.
hope that makes you not worry congratulation

Emad

emadiano...when it is writing ''decision made'' it means whether accepted or REFUSED....they will tell me later...after my death isa :D