WAIVED!!
Passport Req..
January,2/2012
VISA ISSUED...
February,9/2012
LANDED..........
February,14,2012
bondar said:
:mad: I'm so mad right now, the spelling on my husband visa is wrong for one of his names. He will bring it in tomorrow and I hope it will not take one month for them to fix it. Trust me my MP is going to hear my mouth about this entire process. :mad:
omg what a sin... after waiting all this time them they make a mistake I would feel the same way.

bondar

Star Member
Nov 23, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Cairo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Miss 21 July 2011
AOR Received.
Cairo 28 Sept 2011
File Transfer...
Ottawa pilot 22 Nov 2011
Med's Done....
medical received Dec 9 2011
Interview........
8 FEB 2012
Passport Req..
13 FEB 2012
VISA ISSUED...
7 Mar 2012
LANDED..........
13 Mar 2012
Hi guys I just wanted to tell you everthing turned out ok 8). My husbands name is too long and they said there was not enough room, however his landing documents have the correct information. So, if this happens to someone else in the future this is why. Don't panic like me lol My husband bought his ticket this morning and will be her on Tuesday. I am more than excited and can't wait to see him again in person instead of on a screen. I will continue to pray for all those who are still waiting to hear news. Inshallah it will not be too long. :)

fadi pal

Star Member
Feb 22, 2012
hi guys
i am kinda confused here. i need some one to tell me exactly how this process goes as far as the online status ... if anyone has the guranteed info. please share it with me. things are going worse and worse from the distance and the waiting time . and i really seek some help here.. now my e case status says that my application has been received for pr since may 15 . 2011. some people here said that this status wont change in CVO. till they complete your file and the visa is being ready. and some people said that no your still at first steps which means that there is in process and decision made comes after that..even though my file has been approved from Mississauga, Canada since march 2011. and i made my medical and all the background checks at that time and then my file transferred to cairo visa office.. so please any one tell me which one is right

fadi pal

Star Member
Feb 22, 2012
bondar said:
Hi guys I just wanted to tell you everthing turned out ok 8). My husbands name is too long and they said there was not enough room, however his landing documents have the correct information. So, if this happens to someone else in the future this is why. Don't panic like me lol My husband bought his ticket this morning and will be her on Tuesday. I am more than excited and can't wait to see him again in person instead of on a screen. I will continue to pray for all those who are still waiting to hear news. Inshallah it will not be too long. :)

congratulation bonder.. but please let me ask you. if my wife contacted her MP this would help with my application and find out why the delay in my application. ?

KAKUNA

Dec 5, 2011
fadi pal said:
congratulation bonder.. but please let me ask you. if my wife contacted her MP this would help with my application and find out why the delay in my application. ?
Dear Fadi
mY advice for you is DON'T relay in the e-case unless they contact you vis emall or maill . You should be paitent to see till they contavt you . E - case it is not updated often plus if it says decision is made it doesn't mean things is coming to last it could be indicated that your sponsorship is approved. SO I would recommand you to be calm down and see till the drama fininsh. I say it drama because it is realy a suspender in your love time. Any way Buddy just cool down!

KAKUNA

Dec 5, 2011
bondar said:
Bondar
You are lucky person in this forum . I could imagine how a suffering time would be to wait a couple weeks or a month again..... unfortunately finally you have given a reasonable and fair ANSWER. Take care

louisa

Jul 3, 2011
Nova Scotia
Category........
Visa Office......
Cairo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Feb.28/2011 approved for sponsorship
File Transfer...
Mar.11/2011 in cairo/started processing ott-pilot Sept.15/11
Med's Request
Oct.24/2011
Med's Done....
Oct.30/2011/ results received Dec.10/11
Interview........
WAIVED!!
Passport Req..
January,2/2012
VISA ISSUED...
February,9/2012
LANDED..........
February,14,2012
fadi pal said:
hi guys
i am kinda confused here. i need some one to tell me exactly how this process goes as far as the online status ... if anyone has the guranteed info. please share it with me. things are going worse and worse from the distance and the waiting time . and i really seek some help here.. now my e case status says that my application has been received for pr since may 15 . 2011. some people here said that this status wont change in CVO. till they complete your file and the visa is being ready. and some people said that no your still at first steps which means that there is in process and decision made comes after that..even though my file has been approved from Mississauga, Canada since march 2011. and i made my medical and all the background checks at that time and then my file transferred to cairo visa office.. so please any one tell me which one is right

when they start processing your file then it will say "In Process" we waited 6 months before it stated in process.

fadi pal

Star Member
Feb 22, 2012
KAKUNA said:
Dear Fadi
mY advice for you is DON'T relay in the e-case unless they contact you vis emall or maill . You should be paitent to see till they contavt you . E - case it is not updated often plus if it says decision is made it doesn't mean things is coming to last it could be indicated that your sponsorship is approved. SO I would recommand you to be calm down and see till the drama fininsh. I say it drama because it is realy a suspender in your love time. Any way Buddy just cool down!

thank you .. u made me feel little better .. so u mean. they might be working on it . i have been waiting for 11 months only in the visa office. they asked me for some decuments last december and sent it to them week after.. i dont understand. this going to make me sick honestly ...i can't really get a straight answer to whats happening.

fadi pal

Star Member
Feb 22, 2012
louisa said:
when they start processing your file then it will say "In Process" we waited 6 months before it stated in process.
thanks louisa but ur telling me i might be waiting for long to get the in process status.. i have been waiting for 11 months so far.. oh god. is there anything you guys advice me to do just to know whats happening other than waiting ... this long distance and waiting really affecting my relationship with my wife.. i guess the people here are the only hope to get some relief .. thanks...

louisa

Jul 3, 2011
Nova Scotia
Category........
Visa Office......
Cairo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Feb.28/2011 approved for sponsorship
File Transfer...
Mar.11/2011 in cairo/started processing ott-pilot Sept.15/11
Med's Request
Oct.24/2011
Med's Done....
Oct.30/2011/ results received Dec.10/11
Interview........
WAIVED!!
Passport Req..
January,2/2012
VISA ISSUED...
February,9/2012
LANDED..........
February,14,2012
fadi pal said:
thanks louisa but ur telling me i might be waiting for long to get the in process status.. i have been waiting for 11 months so far.. oh god. is there anything you guys advice me to do just to know whats happening other than waiting ... this long distance and waiting really affecting my relationship with my wife.. i guess the people here are the only hope to get some relief .. thanks...

That's too long contact cairo by email,contact the local mp in canada and also you can request cap notes from immigration canada to see where your case stands if that doesn't work as well write minister kenney head of immigration.I think your file fell under a desk no wander your upset.

abdoon

Oct 29, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Cairo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
18-11-2011
File Transfer...
21-01-2012
Passport Req..
25-04-2012
VISA ISSUED...
15-05-2012
fadi pal said:
11 months!!! You should talk to them, where is your file, Cairo Office or CPC-Ottawa?. Did you provide proofs for your genuine relationship?
I hope you to hear good news soon.

fadi pal

Star Member
Feb 22, 2012
louisa said:
That's too long contact cairo by email,contact the local mp in canada and also you can request cap notes from immigration canada to see where your case stands if that doesn't work as well write minister kenney head of immigration.I think your file fell under a desk no wander your upset.
yea its already 11 months since my file been received by cairo visa office . my wife sent messages to the minister ,the mp and the embassy and no answer came back , im so worried . she contacted her mp office and they got my wifes phone number and they said they will contact her. but we havenot heard nothing yet. this is really getting so ugly ... i don't know what else to do.

fadi pal

Star Member
Feb 22, 2012
abdoon said:
11 months!!! You should talk to them, where is your file, Cairo Office or CPC-Ottawa?. Did you provide proofs for your genuine relationship?
I hope you to hear good news soon.
we sent them an email like a month a go and they replied that the file still under review thats all what we know about it . yea . they asked for all kinda proofs about my contact and communications with my wife on december and i sent all the phone . letters. emails. pix a week later. and since then never heard anything and my e case status still the same . we received ur file for pr. on may 15 . 2011. ...

rorohere

Jan 21, 2012
Heyssssssss all BABE FAdiPal LOVE U BABE ,, im here now too ,,,, no change of status too since MAY 15
WE HAVE BEEN WAITING 11 MONTH NOW :(

habone

Mar 9, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Cairo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
29-05-2010
Doc's Request.
11-12-2011